• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Solemn Jester]OK now who's the big head hancho of the bad guys [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7304-emilypower/ said:
@EmilyPower[/URL] 's character is going to be the minister of magic so I'm guessing it'll be him

Mkay so I'd be working for that person aye? OK now I need a reason to be assisting them hmm also under house would I put my guys last name?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Mkay so I'd be working for that person aye? OK now I need a reason to be assisting them hmm also under house would I put my guys last name?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe because he's one of the most powerful wizards in the world? And under house you put Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Hufflepuff.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]So would the wand thing be like just the body part of some mythical creature?

[/QUOTE]
There's phoenix feather, unicorn hair and dragon heartstring

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Nevermind forget I wrote that for now.
I meant it because our characters always end up being friends and my character's family is the big, bad one.

Guys I'd start setting up character relationships if I were you. Victoria is up for anything so just ask. Also, all characters and their houses will be in the Overview.

Uhhh Apus is up for anything.

I'll have to see about Lupus. Also if anyone wants an enemy you can swing my way.

Well being as im probably not going to make a history for my guy at least not right now so all I need is to decide what his personality is going to be

Users who are viewing this thread

Back