• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
They really need to figure out what they mean by erotic its one thing to post about your characters doing the deed in detail on a rp but one this is the ooc chat and two we didn't even come close to doing that say I've been posting erotic stuff again -_- I'll stage a strike.....in a rp..

Hey!

So, you guys seem to be confused on what encouraging erotic content is.

Encouraging erotic content (or an erotic content warning) can be applied in a few different ways.

One of those ways is linking to erotic content on other sites, or linking another website that hosts erotic content. I'm sure you understand that we don't want to be held responsible if/when a minor clicks one of those links, hmn?

Another way is just as it sounds - encouraging erotic content. This is a statement encouraging members of a roleplay or roleplay(s) (just a user of the site, really) to incorporate erotica (or erotic themes) into their roleplays on or offsite. We will never allow erotic content on RpN, especially because we have underage members, and we conform to COPPA. These are not the only reasons you might get an erotic content verbal warning, but there's a few of them for you.

To my knowledge, the only warnings given out in this thread were erotic content verbal warnings. An erotic content verbal warning puts one point against your account. It's not a big deal, it's a slap on the wrist, and you're expected to review the INFO - Official Site Rules and improve your behavior.

Thanks for your cooperation! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

EDIT: To address, the RpNation rules still apply in an OOC thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
We should still lay off the whole content thing for a while. I really don't want another warning point. Sorry Rpnation.

Yeah I still am @thefan1 just have been busy with work yesterday and taking my dad to his appointment today, so haven't gotten back around to posting anywhere Rp wise. Plus phone posts can come out poorly sometimes, but I am home again so I shall return to posting soon. :)

Saru said:
Yeah I still am @thefan1 just have been busy with work yesterday and taking my dad to his appointment today, so haven't gotten back around to posting anywhere Rp wise. Plus phone posts can come out poorly sometimes, but I am home again so I shall return to posting soon. :)
It's alright, real life is always more important. I completely understand.

dissaarating...no such thing. There's apparition and Disapparation but no one can do either within Hogwarts. The headmaster might be able to but it wouldn't be likely

Last edited by a moderator:
Yus although being that I'm like the only adult in Hogwarts and most of the student are probably gonna be busy with class or hanging out with friends I don't see Theodore doing much it would be kind of sad and pathetic to see him trying to hang out with student

*dresses as a student and walks up to James potter* you hey I'm the new kid I just transferred from......uhhhhhhhhhh......uhhhhhhh! They're on to us run!" Tosses a smoke bomb and runs away

Users who are viewing this thread

Back