• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yaaaasssssss

[/QUOTE]
House Stark to rise again.

thefan1 said:
Do you guys think I should tag more people to get this going?
You could tag some past members who disappeared and have returned to the site and others who may be interested in returning. If you want

Not sure who else we can tag since the remaining active members of the Rp are here. But yeah maybe tagging people could boost the Rp

I call posting next

Pls @^@ im writing and its gonna be long. And id hate it if someone posted and i gotta go back and edit or add more xD

Okay, let's be honest, this is going nowhere. That's why I wanted to timeskip like we did last time the rp came to a stop, maybe go to the time when the war against the Ministry has finished to focus on character development? Or to the battle when Robert is supposed to die and the Order wins?

One simple word, No.

I will probably leave the rp if we skip the war because that's when most of the character development for me will happen

Akio said:
One simple word, No.
I will probably leave the rp if we skip the war because that's when most of the character development for me will happen
I wouldnt leave but

I agree, i think this time period is crucial

A small time skip is fine, such as when Alexander and Victoria escape or when Akio goes hunting for the order. The time skip to the end of the war is to long

Akio said:
One simple word, No.
I didn't say skip the war, I meant move a few months so the war is in full course.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I kinda just dont wanna skip ;-;

[/QUOTE]
Neither do I, but I feel like the rp might come to a complete stop if we don't add things to get people interested.

thefan1 said:
Neither do I, but I feel like the rp might come to a complete stop if we don't add things to get people interested.
Right now we're stopping because I'm not posting. In a few days I'm going back home. Once there I'll be able to start the ball rolling again

Akio said:
Right now we're stopping because I'm not posting. In a few days I'm going back home. Once there I'll be able to start the ball rolling again
Okay, anything you say

So where exactly are we heading going forward? Plot wise it sounds like once Alexander & Victoria escape the war starts then it ends. Am I missing anything for the in between?

I'll leave the others to talk about their characters, but Victoria's gonna be fighting for the ministry for a while. Then she's gonna be captured by the Order, who will try to bring the old Victoria back while they fight against their own issues. Victoria's gonna have Andrew's kids, one of them is going to die and then she'll kill Robert. There's more than that but I'll leave the others to talk about it.

Saru said:
So where exactly are we heading going forward? Plot wise it sounds like once Alexander & Victoria escape the war starts then it ends. Am I missing anything for the in between?
Alexander will for a little bit now stuck in Azkaban in which Piage and him will exchange letter through Bella and Adam. However he will be moved to follow Victoria sooner rather then later forcefully because she seems to dip deeper into insanity when he's not there which leads to major conflict between Andrew and Alexander because Andrew wanted her to himself. Then for awhile because of yet undisclosed methods Alexander will start hunting the remaining members of the Order down, stronger then ever under a forceful tutelage from Robert who seeks to create the perfect weapon in counter point to his perfect successor Victoria. Many dark things may happen to all the order with Piage especially hit hard and may even end up very temporarily captured. However eventually Alexander will come across an opportunity to free Victoria and take him and Victoria back to the order (if they even decide to take him after his hunt of them) and after a month manage to bring back most of Victorias sanity though she will likely never completely recover. From that point the Order will wage a very aggressive shadow war against Robert and Andrew who will grow increasingly dark and desperate as he chases his wife. Eventually Victoria will have Andrews kid though because of a moment in Azkaban Alexander will think they are his. War kicks into high gear as tensions in the Order rise and Alexander at least takes to using very questionable methods against Robert and Andrew while falling increasingly into self hatred as he tries holding in everything he has done inside him. Andrew will eventually catch up to them however and end up killing one of his own children (though whether this happens if he captures her later on or killed in the firefight remains to be seen) Victoria will at some point manage to kill her father in which Andrew takes over and from that point the war enters it's final stages with i believe Andrew going on mass muggle killings and other atrocities which will lead the war to its eventual close.

I tried to leave details sparse to keep it interesting, so heres the basic layout of a plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back