• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Hey guys sorry I've just been meh with rpies lately and haven't really had the time between doing other things ugh idk I think I'm probably being bipolar xD idk just haven't felt like rping

[/QUOTE]
Its okay, i get like that sometimes xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol alright so question who is Logan and why should Theodore want to attack him or whatever?

[/QUOTE]
Hes not gonna attack him xD

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I said or whatever didn't I? How does Theodore know him?

[/QUOTE]
._. Alright im sorry ;-;

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol alright so question who is Logan and why should Theodore want to attack him or whatever?

[/QUOTE]
Theodore is the Headmaster, Logan is a student

Logan is Victoria's younger brother who wanted to escape the mayhem of being a Knight and left with Greyson. Logan doesn't know who Greyson is because Greyson gave him a fake nake and Greyson doesn't know Logam is a Knight. So, Logan has no idea he's with the other and the others have no idea they are with a member of the Knight family. Logan was upstairs with Paige when they heard the commotion dowstairs and he decided to investigate, only to realize the Headmaster is there. The plan is for Theodore to recognize him and inform the others he's a Knight, which is supposed to cause some raised wands.

thefan1 said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat I'll post after you guys
Aw what xD idk what to do with---

Okay xD ill just go then, i just went xD

Last edited by a moderator:
@HoneyBear\-Kat everything cool or would you like me to post when I am able? I can wait longer with no issues, just checking since it has been a few days from the last time we heard from HBK in here.

Im sorry guys finals week JUST started for me ;-; when its all over im devoting myself to the rps im in xD

Sorry for the temporary lag

thefan1 said:
@Saru I guess you can go ahead and post now, then.
@Akio think you might take long with your reply?
I want to post along with my collab with fluffy so I can play two areas and im moving next week with prep done

thefan1 said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat or...
Well I was planning on posting yesterday but plans fell apart. So I can try again tonight if work is slow or HBK can go ahead of me. Work and sleeping hours being messed up has effected my posting and mind lately. Apologies for the delay.

Saru said:
Well I was planning on posting yesterday but plans fell apart. So I can try again tonight if work is slow or HBK can go ahead of me. Work and sleeping hours being messed up has effected my posting and mind lately. Apologies for the delay.
It's alright, I don't blame you. I just don't want this rp to die after everything we've been through.

thefan1 said:
It's alright, I don't blame you. I just don't want this rp to die after everything we've been through.
True I understand. We've made it far this time around and after everything that has transpired. Plus I really like my Arnaldus character and would like to develop him further and see how he turns out as we progress, he's by far my favorite HP character I have done so far in rp's up there with my old Og Lewis character. So I don't want this one to die either for a number of reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back