• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
two questions:

1. Is this an invite only RP?

2. I read the rules, and so if I wanted to make a child of Rabastan LeStrange and an unknown, I'd have to ask you, yes?

Pyromaniac said:
two questions:
1. Is this an invite only RP?

2. I read the rules, and so if I wanted to make a child of Rabastan LeStrange and an unknown, I'd have to ask you, yes?
No, everyone is welcome to join. The people I tagged were the ones in the other role plays.

Yes, you are more than welcome to make a child of Rabastan Lestrange.

@thefan1

Ok I have a question for you, I was thinking of making a pureblood descendant character of helga hufflepuff. Since we should check with you first, I was wondering if that's fine or because of her status being one of the founders of hogwarts. If that's too much?

Saru said:
@thefan1
Ok I have a question for you, I was thinking of making a pureblood descendant character of helga hufflepuff. Since we should check with you first, I was wondering if that's fine or because of her status being one of the founders of hogwarts. If that's too much?
It's fine, don't worry about it

Lol as long as I don't have to make my replies all paragraphs I can do more than one line but all the other rpies I'm in are detailed and I don't feel like making such long replies for all my rpies but yeah I'd be interested

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol as long as I don't have to make my replies all paragraphs I can do more than one line but all the other rpies I'm in are detailed and I don't feel like making such long replies for all my rpies but yeah I'd be interested

[/QUOTE]
Don't worry, not all replies have to be paragraphs

Warning my memory is dreadful and its been a while since I've read or watched any of the harry potter movies/books although my cousin recently gave me the first five books

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]What do you mean by if I want to be a special race there needs to be a reason what kind of reason?

[/QUOTE]
For example, if he is a werewolf then why is he a werewolf? Were his parents werewolves? Was he bitten by another werewolf? As for the animagus characters, why did he decide to learn how to turn into an animal?

OK so I'm going to make a original character who isn't related to anyone from the story if that's OK and I need a name because I can't think of any wizard names xD

Solemn Jester]OK so I'm going to make a original character who isn't related to anyone from the story if that's OK and I need a name because I can't think of any wizard names xD [/QUOTE] [URL="http://character.namegeneratorfun.com/ said:
The Character Name Generator: Generate a Character Name and Personality[/URL]

You can just use this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back