• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moony.beam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey all, I go by Harley, I am a rper in my 20's who was apart of quotev for probably around 9-10 years or so, but with their decision to remove groups i've primary been rping on discord, I have been using iwakuroleplay as one of my sites to find RP partners on, and a friend of mine mentioned they joined this one as well and I figured i'd give it a try
I am a person who adores plotting, the more the better honestly, I also tend to make Pinterest boards for my characters with sub sections for all sorts of things

my fandoms do vary a bit based on inspo but my main ones are listed below with my love intrest
  • gilmore girls; jess
  • the summer i turned pretty; conrad*
  • school spirits; wally*
  • my life with the walter boys; cole
  • anne with an e; gilbert
  • outer banks; jj
*; i would be open to doing more then one rp for this fandom and do have a secondary crush if we do so, however if we are doing just one, this will be my love interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back