• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

moony.beam

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hey all, I go by Harley, I am a rper in my 20's who was apart of quotev for probably around 9-10 years or so, but with their decision to remove groups i've primary been rping on discord, I have been using iwakuroleplay as one of my sites to find RP partners on, and a friend of mine mentioned they joined this one as well and I figured i'd give it a try
I am a person who adores plotting, the more the better honestly, I also tend to make Pinterest boards for my characters with sub sections for all sorts of things

my fandoms do vary a bit based on inspo but my main ones are listed below with my love intrest
  • gilmore girls; jess
  • the summer i turned pretty; conrad*
  • school spirits; wally*
  • my life with the walter boys; cole
  • anne with an e; gilbert
  • outer banks; jj
*; i would be open to doing more then one rp for this fandom and do have a secondary crush if we do so, however if we are doing just one, this will be my love interest
being as i'm in my 20's I do not RP with anyone under 18, so if you are please do not message me
if you're interested in any of the fandoms listed and are over the age of 18 please feel free to reply here, message me, or add me on discord(moony.beam)! I look forward to speaking with you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back