Harem - Witch academy

bettsyboy

Four Thousand Club
Witch Academy, an ancient and influential academy, in a world where only women can use magic, this academy was set up, but not to fight monsters (although monster hunting is part of the curriculum) no, the purpose of this academy is to reign in and counter power-mad or other wise power abusing witches from across the globe, however, from a small town in Australia, a young man of 17 was recently struck in a "mana discharge" and instead of his skin being scorched and the nearby girls with those abilities rushing to his aid, he got up form it, completely fine, as if shielded, after a quick scan he was found to possess the same power that the witches do... but in a far greater amount (like a nuclear plant being compared to a solar panel in comparison to the other witches) so what to do with him?... why, have him enrolled in a (formerly) all-girls school, named simply "Witch Academy" an unimaginative name yes, but it was the first of it's kind so an original name wasn't needed.

So, that is the idea of our RP, my character is the only boy in this entire school, and what's more, popularity is determined by how much magical power they possess, and he's a powerhouse.

Interested?

x3 10 is maybe a little to young..maybe (Sarcasm! >o< it's way to young!) Well a Loli is just an idea, I may change it cause I am a freak (~o3o)~

Let's not bring up loli e.e

So I'd be willing to play one of the love interests I love harem animes.

@bettsyboy

This reminds me of Infinite Stratos now that I think about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back