• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hanging by a moment here with you ― fandoms & originals ★

skissue

( skill issue )
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
INTRODUCTION
hi there friends, rattie again!!! i figured i’d make a thread solely for my current cravings, so here it is!!! i’m currently only looking for a few more partners, and fandom rps are slightly more preferred over original rps atm. if you’re interested in anything, please message me a brief intro about yourself & what you wanna do!! thank you!!

hi, i’m rattie (or kate)! i’m a 23 year old incredibly-anxiety-riddled artist who uses she/they/it pronouns. i only write in third person pov, and i typically write out a few paragraphs of varying lengths; however, my muse has been very fickle as of late, so i can’t promise long replies at moment (still at least a paragraph or more in length though). i usually never do one-liners, as i find them hard to work off of due to lack of detail n whatnot. i also write with proper capitalization when ic, and i’m a very slow responder both ic and ooc - sometimes it takes me a week or longer to reply, so please be aware of & comfortable with this if you decide to reach out to me. i greatly prefer discord for ic and ooc too, as i’m not very active on here - i might be willing to try pm’s though, if we can figure out how to set it all up and if you’re okay with very late replies.

also, i usually play female main characters, but can try my hand at playing other types of characters for background characters, or canons if we double for a fandom. i’m a huuuuuge romance lover though, and require romance to be incorporated in the rp somehow!! i greatly prefer MxF pairings unless doubling, in which i’m open to MxF or FxF for your end - i’m just not very experienced with other types of pairings.. but i could probably be convinced otherwise depending on what you had in mind, so honestly just ask if you really want it!! :]

RULES & PREFERENCES
writer age: at least 18+, though preferably 21+ if possible to be closer to my own age!

writing style: third person pov only, please! i’m not too picky about response length, just as long as it’s not a one-liner / there’s something to work off of.

reply time: i’m perfectly fine with slower responses, both ic and ooc! also please do not expect rapid-fire responses from me - if you want to bump me here n there you can (it’s encourage actually, as i tend to be very forgetful anymore..), just please don’t spam / rush me!

ghosting: i’m ghost-friendly! while not a necessity, i’d appreciate it if you were ghost-friendly too, just in case i can’t give a proper farewell at any point. ;v;

romance & pairings: romance is a must, but it doesn’t have the be the only focus! i’m only looking for MxF pairings right now (at least for my end), but could try MxF or FxF for your side of things if we double up for a fandom. i just have very little experience with MxM / other pairings, i apologize - you can totes try to convince me with your oc / what you had in mind, though! oc x oc and canon x oc (with me as the oc if we don’t double) pairings only too, btw. ^^

doubling: i will not double for original prompts rn unless the prompt calls for it! for fandoms, i will only double depending on the canon i’d be playing - please refer to the fandoms spoiler under the cravings section for who i’m willing to try out! i would ultimately prefer not to double if at all possible, though!

faceclaims: i mostly prefer anime / manga or drawn fcs for original stuff, but might be open to using realistic faceclaims depending on if you absolutely require it - just ask and i’ll see! otherwise, fc type depends on the type of fc each fandom uses!

triggers: please inform me of any triggers you may have sometime before we begin! as for me, i don’t really have any triggers atm (that i know of, anyways)!

― just a gentle reminder that i’ll probably only double if i can play the canons i’ve listed below - you can still ask about unlisted characters though, if you’re okay with them not being very accurate! but, i’d ultimately prefer not to double if at all possible (so ccxoc with me as the oc and you as the canon)!

― i greatly prefer doing au-based rps rather than strictly following the canon storylines! the au’s don’t have to be like extremely different from canon, but i just don’t really have much interest in doing everything exactly how it was in the canon storyline. if that makes any sense! ^^

― these aren’t all my fandoms, just my currently craved ones! if you’re curious about my other fandoms, please do ask! :]

★ my hero academia
― currently looking for aizawa (CRAVING), bakugo (CRAVING), dabi, hawks (maybe), kaminari (maybe), kirishima (maybe)!
― doubling accepted if i can try playing ochaco, toru, mina, kaminari, kirishima, hawks, or pro-hero!touya - ask about others.
― oc x oc is accepted! maybe popular pro-hero (you) x civilian (me)? or maybe we could make a small group of pro-hero (or a different type of role) friends & have the rp focus on their daily lives n work n relationships with each other?

★ the walking dead
― currently looking for daryl or glenn!
― doubling accepted if i can try playing glenn or connie (maybe)!
― oc x oc accepted as well!

★ jujutsu kaisen
― looking for nanami or gojo (maybe)!
― kinda hesitant to double for this one rn because i’m not very up to date at all just yet.. but just ask about whoever n i’ll see if i’d be down to play them! mostly leaning towards playing miwa, yuji, or shoko at the moment though.
― no oc x oc for the time being, i’m sorry!

★ gokurakugai
― looking mostly for oc x oc in this universe, but i could be convinced to try canon x oc instead if you’d prefer!

★ the last of us
― looking for oc x oc only!
― i’d love to play an immune character if possible!

ORIGINALS
romance
slice of life
darker themes
college settings
forced proximity
opposites attract
fake relationships
forbidden love
age gaps (between adults only)
zombie apocalypses
modern settings
supernatural themes

★ one ― something where our characters happen to live in the same shared house! i’d be down to flesh out the side characters / other residents for this too, if you’d like! if you don’t want to have multiple residents though, we can just have our two characters end up having to live together for some reason instead. i just love the forced proximity trope haha!

★ two ― something cliche, shoujo-esque, n slice of life-y, but in a college setting! maybe popular student (you) x ordinary / unpopular student (me), or bad boy / delinquent (you) x good girl (me)? i’d be open to including supernatural elements and/or darker elements too if requested!

★ three ― honestly i’m almost always down for something zombie apocalypse-based! we could start the rp at the start of the outbreak then timeskip to later on whenever the rp gets stale, or we could start sometime already into the outbreak!

Last edited:
bump - removed a couple fandoms and added a couple new ones!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back