• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

bugga.bee

Throws out the most random fandoms hoping it will land somewhere.
So something to know about me is that I have very particular rules to get me into roleplaying in a fandom. And... it's brainrot. Really,really bad brainrot. So I am going to divide these into sections In order of most to least in Obscurity.

ToC:
Time:Bombs
Long Exposure
Ride or Die (ongoing)
Hamilton

If you would like to reach out for a roleplay
Send me a private message and I will gladly send you my discord or instagram account for further discussion of the roleplay.

Some things to remember
I would greatly prefer if you are over 18! If you're close to that, we can talk? But I'd feel most comfortable with other adults because I am 18 and the roleplays are almost exclusively centered around romance.
Asterisk replies will not be tolerated at all by me... No offense if that's your vibe.

I'm down for any prompts or topics, as long as you fall under the want to roleplay in the most Niche Topics You've ever seen, we'll figure it out, dude.

P.S. For mods: I'm going to be reserving the first page to talk about my brainrot so I'm going to make 10 posts in quick procession in order to reserve the page. Please do not kill me, I will cry

Time:bombs

The best short story podcast I have ever experienced.
It's three episodes long and takes Less than an hour to experience the whole thing.
PLEASE listen to this and come back to me when you adore it.

Time:Bombs follows Simon Teller, Mark Midland, and Radio Bob as bomb diffusal technicians for the Police Department.
Simon Teller is a workaholic bastard who lives his life on spite and probably monster energy. Gremlin energy densely packed into this man who is too big to be considered a gremlin. Has referred to Midland endearingly multiple times throughout the podcast. Is mostly referred to as "Boss"
Mark Midland is often considered the voice of reason for the group, and is increasingly frustrated for the lack of respect his coworkers have for their deadly job. Hot headed in the best way. Is usually referred to by his last name
Radio Bob is the goofy comic relief character who sits in the back on the radio, flaunting his safety to the bomb techs.

I consider the art drawn by Noahdea.art on instagram as my favorite interpretation and therefore the designs I use to represent them the most.

Who I'd Play:
Most likely Simon, as the frustratingly nonchalant guy he is loved to be.
Though I don't mind playing Midland either.

Ideally I'd vibe most with a BL romance between Simon and Midland, but if you have any other trope or ship to try, I'm hella down! Genuinely, if you reach out for roleplay of TB I will LOVE you

(Continuing in the morning, feeling tired.
LE and RoD are both by Marsoids on Webtoon and Tapas, LE is finished and RoD is not. Give them a quick read to get versed in those fandoms if you're interested.
Hamilton everyone knows. Reach out if you want to lol
)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back