• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Halloween Shenanigans & Other Dark Tales -- feat. The Avengers! {MxF; Double Friendly; Canon x OC only}

GothicWitch

A Hopeless Romantic
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Iy3lLD.gif

Greetings & Salutations!!

It's been a hot minute since last being active here, and I'm (hoping) to change all that! That said, I'm seeking anyone interested in some spooky, fun (or gothic/dark) romantic adventure AU stories set within the MCU/Infinity Saga universe since October is almost upon us! If this piques your interest, I'm searching for a partner(s) who'd be willing to play the role of Clint Barton for me-- and in return, I'll gladly double as either Steve Rogers, Thor Odinson, or (film) Loki for you.

| About Me |

• Ghost-friendly!
  • I'm only comfortable with mxf romantic settings.
  • I usually post multiple (4+) decent-sized paragraphs per reply and character.
  • I only write in the third perspective - in paragraph format.
  • I am double-friendly; I enjoy playing both (mxf) genders!
  • I prefer to write characters in their late twenties to mid-forties.
  • I'm open to writing most personalities, traits, and types, but I typically enjoy writing morally grey, deeply flawed characters the most.
  • I usually use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims for my characters' physical appearance (or just a written description).
  • I struggle with some mental health issues (as well as social anxiety), so there will be days when I'm not feeling productive or social, so please keep that in mind.
  • I prefer to roleplay via PMs or public threads.

| My Partner |
  • Please be at least 18+ years of age (preferably 25+).
  • Please be double-friendly or willing to play the male role.
  • Please write in the third person POV perspective in paragraph format.
  • Please be an intermediate, advanced roleplayer.
  • Please only use realistic (celebrity/model) face claims (or a written description).
  • I'd prefer if your characters are in their late twenties or older.
  • Please don't write your characters as Mary/Gary Stues.
  • Please actively participate in the planning process-- I love bouncing ideas/suggestions back and forth with my partner(s).
  • If doubling is to occur in the story, please put effort into balancing out both your characters respectfully.
  • Please don't hound me for replies; if I haven't replied in a week or more, then PM me a friendly reminder.

{Spooky Shenanigans}
On All Hallow's Eve, The Avengers find themselves trapped in the labyrinthine home of Stephen Strange's Sanctum Sanctorum after Peter Parker accidentally releases a trickster warlock by dropping an unassuming vial from Strange's collection. They have less than 24 hours to search and rescue Peter and defeat the warlock before the strike of midnight. But it won't be that simple; the team will also need to solve puzzles and riddles while keeping their wits about them once they finally face their darkest fears and nightmares.

{Haunted Memories}
After the ordeal of finally defeating Thanos and dealing with the heartbreak of losing some of her closest friends and colleagues, Riley Matthews/Wildcat (my OC) officially retires her role as an Avenger/SHIELD Operative and now lives a quiet life off the grid with her two young children. But soon, her idyllic life will come to an end when she learns that someone is impersonating Barton and is involved in the latest murder-crime spree, and is leaving behind Clint's old calling card (during the five years as the assassin known as Ronin) at the scenes of the crime. She warns Barton of the situation, and together, they team up to investigate these heinous crimes, not knowing the investigation will eventually lead them to confront the horrors of their past.

{Trapped in Time}
After reserving a week's stay at a haunted restored Antebellium mansion-turned-B&B in New Orleans, Louisiana, Clint Barton and my OC are transported back to the Edwardian era after finding a diary hidden in the closed-off west wing of the estate. It details a tragic love story between a betrothed socialite and a mysterious gardener who disappeared on All Hallow's Eve night-- and what's even more disturbing lies in between the weathered, yellow pages-- a faded photo of a couple lovingly embracing that eerily resembles Clint and his love. To avoid suspicion, the two must play their parts perfectly, stay vigilant while also figuring out who is behind the disappearances, and find a way to travel back to the present by not changing (too much) history.

Last edited:
OH MY GOD! I love the first idea soooo much! I can definitely play Clint if you would like me to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back