• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Halloween roleplay anyone? Torture house/institute

BasicallyMe

Dark roads lead to beautiful destinations.
I have a few ideas for a Halloween roleplay. If you are interested please comment. We need to get this started..

1. Wake up. We are in some sort of old house, but none of us remember how we got there. Or? Does someone. It's not a normal creepy old house. It's a torture house. I have a few ideas for this roleplay I am actually really interested. Yes, it does not sound intriguing but, it will be.
  2. Ok any one else has any ideas to add? Like maybe we are all in an institute. I don't know how this would work. But by institute I mean mental ward (does not mean we all have to act like we have something wrong. just an institute makes things creepy too) And no I am not trying to offend anyone.

CountDracula said:
Then you shouldn't do the institute thing. It'd probably make prejudices even more common.
In the institute, nobody is actually mental. Its the same idea as the torture house. You wake up ther not knowing what happened if that makes it better. I don't see how just the setting of an institute will offend someone.

They are portrayed that way in many horror movies so if they'd not like to participate they won't have to. and institutes aren't perfect in real life anyway. In general nobody wants to be there. It's a setting. This is a typical horror roleplay, just as if it were an institution movie. If they can't understand that this is pretend then they shouldn't tell me they are interested.

I know they are, and that's what makes it difficult for us who actually have mental issues... and I'm afraid that there are many people who don't understand that this is not reality...

Alright, like I said. They don't have to join. And if they do the that's on them. I'll even warn them at the top of the roleplay and possibly in the title. And if their mental issue is so serious that they don't understand they shouldn't continue with the rp then I have no idea what to tell you. It's just a recreation of a horror movie. I was not even sure if I was doing the institute but it's just an idea..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back