• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Half baked western roleplay idea (M4M preferred)

LucarioPounder

Hey yall, random western themed idea here. So the overview I had in mind would be my character being a Native American outlaw, doing his best to take advantage of all these new settlers who destroyed his home and people. He wouldn’t be bitter on the outside, he’d actually appear quite friendly, but is mainly just an act.
Your character could be a fellow outlaw, law man, another native, kinda whatever you would like, I’m open to ideas.

We can talk more details in DMs, and I’d prefer discord tbh. Much easier to use. Also, I usually try to do 1-2 paragraph responses, as my ADHD make it hard to do more. I also tend to rp on first person, but don’t mind if you play in third, since I know most people prefer it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back