• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hakuouki’s search for a life lmao

Hakuouki

Tired
Heya~

Hakuouki here with a quick search for writing partners. If none of the ideas below pique your interest then feel free to chip in with one of your own if you think we would match well. I’m generally always down for things taking place in the edo period even if it’s not related to Hakuouki (however, I do not consider myself to be a historian or perfectly well versed about the ins and outs of that period).

*= character i would like to play

*Souji x oc/canon

Once old dojo friends, now bitter strangers.
”Why would a traitor leave only to return? Kinda defeats the point, doesn’t it?”
(I have a lot of small seedlings for this one)

*Hijikata x oc/canon

Teenage romance? Something about the struggles of childhood friends.

Oni x human samurai

Oiran/Yujō x samurai/Oiran/Yujō (fxf possibility)

Japanese myths and legends

FATE SERIES

Mo dao zu shi

Xiao Xingchen x Xue Yang

Requirements:

• Decent grammar and spelling. I’m not the best and I don’t expect perfection but make it comprehensible.
  • Creativity. Please help to come up with ideas and contribute to the plot.
  • Criticism. Feel free to express your dismay or thoughts.

What you can expect from me:

• Understanding for writer’s block and other hindrances that might delay your posts.
  • Effort to make the experience pleasant for us both.
  • Literate texts and (hopefully) engaging storytelling.
  • A chill partner that likes memes and games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back