• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Haiykuu!!: High School AU [Cannons ONLY]

faeriephantom

eggshellbulbs

Hooowdy there fellow comrades,

This is a safe space to discuss amongst each other with collaborations, concerns, and overall become friends through a handy dandy mutual interest. Feel free to invite friends or roleplay buddies that might be interested in a spoof parody and ask questions if lost or need confirmation on an idea.

@MaverickPun is in correspondence and head collaborative partnership with me. If you need help with anything don't hesitate to bug them with questions about anything.

tumblr_nq2574lLjh1s042vxo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Claiming Koshi Sugawara!~

He is so kawaii and ugh i just can't wait to play his role!

Perks of being the first of the first to call dibs lolz

EccentricArctic said:
Claiming Koshi Sugawara!~
He is so kawaii and ugh i just can't wait to play his role!

Perks of being the first of the first to call dibs lolz
Saw that coming from miles away!

Just like you might've seen me going for Kenma right away xD

MaverickPun said:
Saw that coming from miles away!
Just like you might've seen me going for Kenma right away xD
I should be calling cheater cheater or something but like hey, first come first serve :P

Damn I want to join but don't know who to play...hmm its out of Yu Nishinoya, Toru Oikawa or Kentaro Kyotani well it's out of these three since they are available I would really have loved to play Kotaro Bokuto goddam love that guy...

NekoChanBo said:
Damn I want to join but don't know who to play...hmm its out of Yu Nishinoya, Toru Oikawa or Kentaro Kyotani well it's out of these three since they are available I would really have loved to play Kotaro Bokuto goddam love that guy...
MANY MANY OPTIONS xD

NekoChanBo said:
Too many options...I take it making my life easier and throwing Bokuto in the mix is a nono? (I had to ask)
You can add him! It isn't out of the question, just because we only added three schools.

We can make adjustments~

EccentricArctic said:
You can add him! It isn't out of the question, just because we only added three schools.
We can make adjustments~
AWESOME! I'm hella in (even if I was already I now have a character in mind).

@NekoChanBo I love your character profile sign-up! Don't worry about the details, it doesn't have to be perfect as long as you have fun with it! This is a spoof comedy roleplay, so let loose and have a legitimately jazztastic solid time! We'll be posting tomorrow since only three had started (:

EccentricArctic said:
@NekoChanBo I love your character profile sign-up! Don't worry about the details, it doesn't have to be perfect as long as you have fun with it! This is a spoof comedy roleplay, so let loose and have a legitimately jazztastic solid time! We'll be posting tomorrow since only three had started (:
Awesome, I can't wait. Glad you liked it.

So just a question by tomorrow do you mean the 19 or 20? (either fine I just like to know since it's already 8 am on the 19th for me)

NekoChanBo said:
Awesome, I can't wait. Glad you liked it.
So just a question by tomorrow do you mean the 19 or 20? (either fine I just like to know since it's already 8 am on the 19th for me)
I'm so sorry for the late response, i've been caught up with registration for college classes but imma work on it right now!^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back