• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom haikyuu rp :3

lizardanya

one must imagine sisyphus slaying
Roleplay Availability
hi!! my name is danya, i’m 20 years old, and i’ve recently been in the mood for a hq rp :3

mostly looking for canon x canon, although can totally do oc x canon if you want to (i’m looking to play a canon character). i’m generally open to most things, so if u have a ship/oc in mind please contact me and we can work something out!

both romance and platonic pairings are generally accepted, i’m down for a lot of stuff so if u have an idea just dm me and we’ll see from there :]

please only contact me if you are 18+! this is a personal boundary in regards to rping :3

generally not picky about writing style, as long as you give me something to work with i don’t really mind! personally i tend to write a lot in my own replies (average reply is probably ~3 paragraphs), but i try to adapt to my writing style to my partners.

if you’re interested, please contact me! i’m also available on discord, just shoot me a message and we can organise something. looking forward to it :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back