• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu OC x Canon Roleplay?

aririlouka

Heyy, I'm Lou! I'm an 18 year old from Canada and have been obsessed with this anime for a while. Pleased to meet you!

My responses can range from 2-5 paragraphs in length, with my introductions ranging from 5-7 sometimes. I don't care for length exactly, but please, no one-liners. It's hard for me to work with if you don't give me enough to do so.

Semi-literate is definitely my style, and all genres, as far as I'm aware, are on the table. Angst, smut, fluff, crack, preferably all together. Because of this, be very clear about what you don't want in the roleplay.

One thing I will always ask about is your ocs pairings before my own. I have at least 5 fully-fledged out ocs, which can have several different pairings depending on the scenario. A simple one is if it's high school or college, the ocs meet new people over time. Of course, things will change.

The only rules I have is to not really be impatient or do one liners. I do have a life outside of this (surprisingly) and definitely want to live it. Oh and I only do double ups!

If you are interested, send me a message or message me on Discord. It's lou.simp unless I change otherwise. Have fun roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back