• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 𝘏𝘢𝘪𝘬𝘺𝘶𝘶!! — ❛𝘍𝘭𝘺 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦.❜ | 𝘗𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘤𝘩.

FentasticFen

Pʀᴏғᴇssɪᴏɴᴀʟ Pʀᴏᴄʀᴀsᴛɪɴᴀᴛᴏʀ
❝𝘉𝘰𝘮 𝘥𝘪𝘢!❞
Hello, hello! I have a current hyper-fixation whence my crave comes from. To roleplay Haikyuu!!, more specifically, different ships I'm excited to write / explore / try. From this point on, spoiler-warning; even if I am willing to work around those. I'm looking for a post time-skip roleplay, probably near the manga's ending, or perhaps in-between. I'm a literate single to multiple-paragraph writer that's open to stay on site, or consult other platforms/sites if it's more suitable for whoever's interested. I'm currently on break, which means I should have plenty of time for replies, but I won't pressure for any speedy replies myself. I'll adjust to what I'm directed towards length-wise.
Here are the pairings I'm currently interested in (nothing too wild, nor too rare at all):
  • KageHina - Kageyama Tobio x Hinata Shoyo.
  • AtsuHina. - Miya Atsumu x Hinata Shoyo.
  • KenHina - Kenma Kozume x Hinata Shoyo.
I'm interested on playing Shoyo, but I can be convinced otherwise... if the proposal is intriguing enough. Who knows? I might get to crave playing other characters in the long run. Do keep in mind it's all post time-skip!

BTW: I'm a chatter. I love chatting, and planning, and getting excited about your excitement towards the show, the characters, and the ships themselves. Trust I'll match your energy at it. I'll be hopefully writing with you soon, and talking with you even sooner!

tumblr_17d19b01d428a78543afcb6697e120d7_284b1d0f_540.jpg

PS: If you know exactly why I chose this thread title, we're going to be best friends.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back