• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings đť„† ♫ Habro's Playlist đť„˝ 1x1 Original Ideas ♫ 𝄇

wiltingmemory

Habromania
Roleplay Availability
I am heavily inspired by music, so here are a few of my favorite songs and some basic story outlines I thought could fit! If you think you'd like to write a story based on any of them, or if you have a song of your own you'd like someone to help you write a story on, I'm your partner!

If you want to know more about me visit Multiple Settings - ❇ Habro's World ❀ Open Partner Search ❀ New Plots 11/26 ❇

Please
♮ If you’re interested, DM me with the plot and your own interpretations. If you don’t progress our conversation/story, I can’t guarantee a response.
♮ I have suggested settings and genres we can follow but don’t constrain yourself to just those, anything is possible! Be creative and tell me any idea that comes to mind.
â™® Be 18+, willing to carry your own weight in world building as well as character development, play multiple characters as I also will.
â™® Send me a message with your interest, introducing yourself with your pronouns in the first line.

Without Further Ado:

đť…ˇ Rufus Wainwright: Going to a Town đť…ˇ Tribe Society: Lonely People đť…ˇ Bea Miller: Playground đť…ˇ
After the dust has settled, the chaos quieted, and the bodies unmoving, the street rats begin to return. Without a governing body, anything goes, but it is soon apparent that someone needs to take control or else every man for themself will truly end them all.

Post Apoc - bombs, asteroid, purge-esque
Steampunk/Cyberpunk

đť…ˇ Jack and the Other: Passin Through đť…ˇ Les Gold: Silver Platters đť…ˇ Two Feet: Lost the Game đť…ˇ
Character A is, in essence, a playboy/girl. They use whoever they want, for whatever they want, because they can. Because that’s just their personality. This explanation doesn’t stick, though, and Character B isn’t falling for it. There’s more to live for than a body and expectation, maybe Character B is willing to show Character A how to really live life.

Realistic Modern/Historical
Royalty/Nobility

đť…ˇ Kriill: Green Jewels đť…ˇ Cloudfodder: Side Character đť…ˇ
They were partners in crime. They were supposed to be the best of the best. I suppose no one is free of jealousy. One of the seven sins gets to everyone eventually, and this pair came crashing down. Whose fault was it in the end? Who really won, and who won’t recover? What saves them?

Crime
Nobility Betrayal - Fantasy

𝅘𝅥𝅯 Matt Dusk: Back in Town 𝅘𝅥𝅯 Citizen Shade: Lover, Don’t Leave 𝅘𝅥𝅯
Character A was always destined to be somewhere better, worth something more. Of course there is always a cost, though Character A seemed to have left Character B behind easily enough. Whether is was for pride, destiny, or an adventure, Character B had nothing to look back on, only forward, searching. Meanwhile Character A is handed everything, yet they are never satisfied. Of course when Character A left, they said they would always return for Character B… so why are they surprised when they return for them?

Period/Historical Fame
Fantasy: Prophecy, Fame, Fortune

đť…ˇ Madalen Duke: How Villains are Made đť…ˇ
When everyone has left them, and the only thing they have left is darkness, how were they supposed to save themself? But this story begins before that, it did start in happiness, with joy and laughter until one after the other was cut away. And eventually bits and pieces of their sanity dripped away until they don’t know one from the other. Besides, who doesn’t love a good villain origin story… At least, no more than their redemption.

Dark Fantasy
Realistic, Mental Health​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back