• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ - Tʜᴇ Gʀᴇᴀᴛ Hᴀʟʟ✶

avira avira
Since everyone else is saying it I guess I should tell you as well

I'm making two first years (Ravenclaw boy and Hufflepuff girl) and a 6th-year male Hufflepuff

Below is a list of profiles in the student record, and people who still need to make one (if you're still interested!) I do plan to start on Sunday (or Monday, as time permits), so please get these in asap! Let me know if I've missed anything or put you in the wrong category. :) Also please let me know if you'd like to drop/are no longer interested. No hard feelings, I know things come up, I'd just like to know so I can stop bothering you with all these tags!

complete
alice - @Smoaki
orla - spectro spectro
ben, cressida - @Lux___Wolf
joey - @explosiveKitten
claudia - @Trinket The Mage
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z

incomplete
milena, zara, guinevere - avira avira (trying to wait to see which houses/years need filling)
jesse, gabriel - @Lorkhan
6th yr ravenclaw, 1st yr - Unrlstic Unrlstic
henrietta - @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
3 characters - Webs Elk Webs Elk
alex, rufus, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
1st yr, ravenclaw 6th yr, prof. ravenhurst - PixieDust PixieDust
polly, patrick, lochlan - inkling inkling
winston - C classAteam

not yet received
@Princept @goldiggings @purplepanda288 @Hammer @A U R U M @Gabriel97 @h o n e s t p r i n c e @Silverbane Armorath Armorath @MochiHaru ichthys ichthys @Rasia Iketei
im still in love, i promise,
just a lot of stuff these past few weeks since super testing just finished and im trying to catch up with everything.

Now that I've finished Tyrus. Anyone have ideas for first years and meeting or knowing each other before the first day? Or wish to discuss some?

I won't have a chance tomorrow so I'll be finishing up my first years sunday, hope that's okay!

My first year is up. I'll figure out the second character later this week perhaps.

Below is a list of profiles in the student record, and people who still need to make one (if you're still interested!) I do plan to start on Sunday (or Monday, as time permits), so please get these in asap! Let me know if I've missed anything or put you in the wrong category. :) Also please let me know if you'd like to drop/are no longer interested. No hard feelings, I know things come up, I'd just like to know so I can stop bothering you with all these tags!

complete
alice - @Smoaki
orla - spectro spectro
ben, cressida - @Lux___Wolf
joey - @explosiveKitten
claudia - @Trinket The Mage
tyrus - The Silent Z The Silent Z

incomplete
milena, zara, guinevere - avira avira (trying to wait to see which houses/years need filling)
jesse, gabriel - @Lorkhan
6th yr ravenclaw, 1st yr - Unrlstic Unrlstic
henrietta - @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki
3 characters - Webs Elk Webs Elk
alex, rufus, chris - Yarrow Yarrow
1st yr, ravenclaw 6th yr, prof. ravenhurst - PixieDust PixieDust
polly, patrick, lochlan - inkling inkling
winston - C classAteam

not yet received
@Princept @goldiggings @purplepanda288 @Hammer @A U R U M @Gabriel97 @h o n e s t p r i n c e @Silverbane Armorath Armorath @MochiHaru ichthys ichthys @Rasia Iketei

Will probably have my characters finished tonight :)

Hopefully its clear by now, but please click on my colored tabs! They have interesting information (most of the time)!

Hopefully its clear by now, but please click on my colored tabs! They have interesting information (most of the time)!
Did I miss anything? *_*" I recall reading through upon first joining. But am curious if more was added since then ? Apologies if so.

I just made my character!

Also, I was wondering if anyone, preferably someone not muggleborn, wanted to be childhood friends with Brynn? No offense to muggleborns lol, but I don't think she would have had much contact with muggles. She would live in London, since that's where the Auror hq is, so her friend has to live there too.

Also, I was wondering if anyone, preferably someone not muggleborn, wanted to be childhood friends with Brynn? No offense to muggleborns lol, but I don't think she would have had much contact with muggles. She would live in London, since that's where the Auror hq is, so her friend has to live there too.

I'm working on a snooty first year queen bee named Milena. All your classic markers - long family magical history, lives in some posh london flat, very entitled and will throw a hissy fit if she doesn't get her way.

If you're cool, she and Brynn could be friends! The beginning of some kind of clique. :)

I'm open to ideas for character relationships. Though my Tyrus is from Leeds and that starts off complicating that with Brynn in London. Plus not sure how my Tyrus and your Brynn would get along. Maybe they would or maybe not, but I'm open to that idea and others with folks in the Rp

avira avira

Ooh, yeah that'd be cool! It'd be pretty cute if they were childhood best friends, though I suppose I should wait and see what Milena is like before deciding on their relationship and all. :P

And if this is the kind of mean girls clique, I could see Brynn getting super conflicted about it because she doesn't want to be a mean person, but also that loyalty to old friends is really gonna kick in and override that desire to be nice.

The Silent Z The Silent Z

Maybe Brynn has more of an acquaintance relationship than a friend? If Tyrus visits London every now and then, Brynn might know him through that, but I don't think that Brynn would leave London that often.

avira avira

Ooh, yeah that'd be cool! It'd be pretty cute if they were childhood best friends, though I suppose I should wait and see what Milena is like before deciding on their relationship and all. :P

And if this is the kind of mean girls clique, I could see Brynn getting super conflicted about it because she doesn't want to be a mean person, but also that loyalty to old friends is really gonna kick in and override that desire to be nice.

The Silent Z The Silent Z

Maybe Brynn has more of an acquaintance relationship than a friend? If Tyrus visits London every now and then, Brynn might know him through that, but I don't think that Brynn would leave London that often.

That if done makes more sense. Tyrus at most would of seen London a few times when his late dad would had the family with him while touring music festivals and pubs, etc while trying to get discovered with his band and hit the big time. Dream chasing. So anything before Hogwarts would be difficult here, since ones from Leeds and the other a London mainstay.

Tyrus also being shy around girls and struggles to talk to them without making a fool of himself adds to this, as he'd need time before getting comfortable and talk-able.

The Silent Z The Silent Z Yeah! Maybe Brynn could know who Tyrus is through knowing Tyrus' father from seeing a show? And then maybe they'll be friends in Hogwarts, although that depends on what Brynn's relationship with Milena will be probably.

avira avira Alright, so I don't know how close of friends you wanted them to be, considering Milena seems to have only been able to hang with other pure-blood families and Brynn is a half-blood? Unless they were like secret buddies who only met each other at midnight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back