★ - H O L D ! M E!

But they still have two characters o_O I could have understood if they were both popular but,they're two different slots filled up by the same person.

ForgottenBlood said:
But they still have two characters o_O I could have understood if they were both popular but,they're two different slots filled up by the same person.
Yeah, but it would be boring if it was two characters with the same trait, also each slot is only for one character.

Also as I am seeing, this RP isn't filling up as quickly I thought it would so allowed it. 
Also they asked me kindly if they could have another slot for a twin brother, they gave me the option of rejecting their request and seeing as such a person is like that then I am happy to comply. Also you might not understand why I allowed something like that, but you also so have to understand. I'm am the author of this RP, I can bend my own rules if I so desire. If you would have requested for another slot, I might have given one to you as well. 
I understand, I would have called someone out if I saw them do something that without my consent. I'm glad you're curious, that means you will not allow things to happen without a reason. 
It is alright, if by tomorrow morning not that many people have joined, you can get another slot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back