H-Hello...

Seikomatsumoto

Socially Anxious
I was recently banned from a forum I regularly go to so I went here. I miss my friends back there so I would like to make some here.

P-Please don't take it the wrong way. I was banned for something I did accidentally.

3c22c9e2f111178681dc346bc04fd0f66b32a237_hq.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
TGSRoleplay said:
I was banned from a forum I regularly go to so I went here. I miss my friends back there so I would like to make some here.
P-Please don't take it the wrong way. I was banned for something I did accidentally.

3c22c9e2f111178681dc346bc04fd0f66b32a237_hq.gif
Not to nitpick, but if you could drop the intentional stuttering that'd be great

Anyhow! Welcome to RPN and thanks for choosing this site of all the others out there!

You'd be happy to know that this is a place where friends come easy! And so does roleplaying!

I'm out of things to say, but you'd also be happy to know that there are probably tons of other people who are about to greet you! Have fun! :D

[QUOTE="Salt Lord]Not to nitpick, but if you could drop the intentional stuttering that'd be great
Anyhow! Welcome to RPN and thanks for choosing this site of all the others out there!

You'd be happy to know that this is a place where friends come easy! And so does roleplaying!

I'm out of things to say, but you'd also be happy to know that there are probably tons of other people who are about to greet you! Have fun! :D

[/QUOTE]
I'm comfortable with the Intentional stuttering I deeply apologize and will try to change.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to my time here.

TGSRoleplay said:
I'm having trouble finding a roleplay that I like that is not dead.
Try posting a search in the interest checks then! We're always looking for great ideas, and if the RP is dead there might be others looking for it as well! :D

Sandertp said:
Try posting a search in the interest checks then! We're always looking for great ideas, and if the RP is dead there might be others looking for it as well! :D
Alright.

I'll join the most active rp I can find.

TGSRoleplay said:
Thanks everyone ^^
Your welcome I hope you have fun on this site and I'm sorry that you were banned from your previous one. If you ever need someone to participate in a rp with you I'll check it out and consider joining and once again welcome to the site.

Alushey said:
Your welcome I hope you have fun on this site and I'm sorry that you were banned from your previous one. If you ever need someone to participate in a rp with you I'll check it out and consider joining and once again welcome to the site.
I'm a bit sad that I an't meet my friends but good things must come to an end must they?

I am making some friends and hopefully you can be next.

(English was my second language so my grammar is not superb)

TGSRoleplay said:
I'm a bit sad that I an't meet my friends but good things must come to an end must they?
I am making some friends and hopefully you can be next.

(English was my second language so my grammar is not superb)
I don't mind and I'll be happy to be your friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back