• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern GxG, urban/modern setting.

fra1l

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi, this is my second post on this platform so I'm still sort of unexperienced with the layout. I apologize in advance if anything here is wrongly formatted or against the community guidelines and if so, please let me know so I can fix the problem. Anyways, onto the main post. :)

I'm looking for a gxg roleplay, 1:1 with said partner being at least semi-literate. My paragraphs range from semi-lit to lit, so I would prefer if my partner fell along those categories. And I'm not sure if this even needs to be mentioned, but I would prefer if my partner had a standard dialogue/roleplay style, such as;

"I'm not really looking for much."

She turned her head, facing towards the cash register.

"...just, trying to figure some things out here."

I hope that brief example sort of provides an explanation of what I'm looking for/what I usually type like.

Onto the plot and my character description!

[Plot]

Character A (your character) and B (mine) encounter in Tokyo, Japan.
A works as a full-time police officer whereas B is a member of a gang (yakuza).

A, who deems B suspicious after their first (unintended) encounter at her night shift, takes her to the station she works at nearby and begins scanning her records. Her records are clear, yet her suspicion still lingers. After some time and bickering, their hearts warm up and they become interested in each other.

B constantly has to hide what her actual occupation/identity is to A, and becomes frustrated at having to be cautious at all times.

I like a somewhat open plot because it gives both me and my roleplay partner freedom to build a more diverse storyline. I'm not really strict on this kind of stuff, so it's completely okay.

[Character description]

Soryu Han (한소류), alias Kei Takashi

Her home country is South Korea, but she had fled from it at the age of fifteen due to getting kicked out by her parents.
She joined the yakuza around that age, and has been working for the organization ever since.
(Basically, here's a brief description of what she does. This is an actual job that exists, so it's based on that.)

When the members or commissioners request their money back from someone who had fled with it, she gets paid to find them/track them down and return the money to the rightful owner. In this process, she would have to use illegal methods with threatening the person such as using violence, armed weaponry... etc.

She has an intimidating impression - such as her height (188cm) and her weight/muscle mass (75kg, athletic/muscular build). It's mostly purposed for frightening people but she has a very unserious personality at most times. Excluding when she's at work. The rest is her hair color, which is black, and her skin which is relatively fair and her eyes which are also a black shade. She wears her long hair in a half-ponytail at most times. Masculine appearance more than feminine.

(I would prefer if my partner's character leaned on the more feminine side. I'm not really into similar trait character roleplays.)

Please provide a character description if you're interested. I'd also appreciate it if you could leave a platform in which you use for roleplaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back