• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GumDrop's Request Thread!

KokoGumDrops

Crying over new genshin quest cutscenes
1654057226907.png

Hello there! Please call me Gumdrops! I’m a 26-year-old, who spends to much time one genshin, reading manga, or watching anime. I can be a bit busy, as I do have a life outside of roleplay, so, I'm looking for a few, long-term roleplay partners! Likely one or two per fandom! I'm a proud cat-mom owner, as well as a fish and a bunny. {I am the collector of animals lmao.} I go by She/Her/Hers. I'd be more comfortable with a partner around the same age as me, I don't want to roleplay with any minors.
I prefer to roleplay via email! I like the freedom and how aesthetic I can make it look, as well as I've been using it for years.

I feel like my wants are very niche, so, I will state I'm always willing to do a split roleplay! Aka, a different fandom on your side than for mine!
As long as I know it, of course!

SpyXFamily.
AU with my OC and an OLDER Damian. Taking place in Eden dorms.

The Vampire Diares.
Damon.

Expectations-
Be 18+
3d person perspective | No one-liners! Multi paragraph {500-600 words.}
ooc chat is needed for me to feel comfortable to roleplay with you!
Doubling!
Oc X Canon only.
AUs are okay.
LGBTQ + Friendly.
Romance is a must!
Tell me your triggers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back