Guitar

Can you really play the air guitar? ( :o ) I have been playing acoustic and electric for years but I have never been able to master the air guitar.

[QUOTE="Makise Kurisu]Can you really play the air guitar? ( :o ) I have been playing acoustic and electric for years but I have never been able to master the air guitar.

[/QUOTE]
Lol. Whatever!

Nice to know there's other musicians here. I've been playing acoustic guitar for nearly 7/8 years? I think now. 9 Next month by ear I think the piano was about 18 years. What is your favourite song to play? Or inspiration? :) Sorry for poking my nose in haha I'm trying to get the feel of the place.

Caffeine said:
I started with acoustic three years ago, continued to electric two years ago though I generally still prefer the first mentioned - and a funny thing, I just bought a bass guitar literally like fifteen minutes ago and now I bumped into this topic. I'm on my way home with my dear to try it out! :-D
What kind of music/styles/techniques/etc you like the most when playing? I'm in love with tapping and slapping and all that shait, it's so much fun!
I much prefer fingerstyle when I am playing. I have been playing acoustic guitar for a couple years now. I had an electric guitar first, but never played much. When I picked up acoustic, I began practicing every day. I also enjoy throwing in some taps and slaps here and there when they sound good.

[QUOTE="Dark Demon]Nice to know there's other musicians here. I've been playing acoustic guitar for nearly 7/8 years? I think now. 9 Next month by ear I think the piano was about 18 years. What is your favourite song to play? Or inspiration? :) Sorry for poking my nose in haha I'm trying to get the feel of the place.

[/QUOTE]
My favorite song to play is "Secret Base" by ZONE. It is a really great song to learn, but it takes some time

[media]

[/media]
Another song I would love to learn, but would be difficult because it is a completely different style than I am used to, is a version of "I Don't Wanna Miss a Thing" by Aerosmith.

[media]

[/media]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back