• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guilty Gear A.B.A and Paracelsus rp search

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi guys! This is my first time posting something after using this website for a while! I am currently trying to get back into RPing as I used to do it a lot but stopped because life got busy. Finally, I have more free time, and looking for an RP partner.

Currently, I have been playing a lot of Guilty Gear -Strive- and Guilty Gear Isuka and I fell in love with A.B.A and Paracelsus! So, Obviously, I'm looking to RP those two.

I used to be a Novella rper but since I am getting back into rping, I would say I've calmed down a bit. I am looking for about 2-4 paragraphs per response but OFC I am not going to be crazy strict about it as long as you put effort into your response and I don't have any trouble responding. I have one basic plot we can work off if you do not have one in mind! ( First meeting/Paracelsus gets a Human body. We can go into details in PM). I also have no problem writing a starter!

I would prefer if I rped A.B.A so I am in search of a Paracelsus rper!
Also, please be 18+!

Thank you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back