• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Guardian 'Angels'~ (Threesome, MxMxM){Closed}

JustYourFantasy

Yiling Patriarch
I have been RPing for a long time now and I can write between 400 and 1000 words or more; depending on muse, plot, and my partner's response. {So please be advanced or at least be able to write no less than 300 words or four paragraphs} I do prefer writing in the third person and only do MxM.

Edit- Your character doesn't have to be human. They can be vampire, fae, human, orc, angel, etc.

----

Your character grew up sickly and weak, during his childhood he had many different accidents and was each time saved by his guardian ‘angels’. There were two and they always disappeared before anyone else could see them and before the boy could speak to them. As he got older he became stronger and his immunity system strengthened, so the accidents were few and far inbetween. The guardians slowly faded away as they were no longer needed.

Now he is a strong full grown man and was forced by his parents into marrying someone who was not his mate, solely for alliance reasons. Recently, the Demon Realm reopened their portal and now your character and his wife have been sent to discuss an alliance with them. There he meets the two Kings of the Demon race, both strong and intelligent and somehow, familiar. As he forges an alliance with them in meetings, outside of that he wants to solve why these two seem so familiar and why he feels a tug towards them.

Last edited:
I’m willing if your interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back