• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom GTA Roleplay

rebirth5910

One Time Luck
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Looking for a GTA roleplay!

Okay, so this is very new for me admittedly. I’ve never roleplayed in this fandom, but I’ve played it’s games extensively. I’d love to do something with original characters, and maybe have them be like the GTA’s version of Bonnie and Clyde? Though I’d like for the focus of the story not to solely be on bank heists like GTA 5, but maybe more like organized(or sometimes the lack of) crime and such like in the previous games. As for the setting, I so badly want to have this take place in Leonida, GTA Six’s location, but with there being a lack of location names and such I’m a bit discouraged from it but I’m always down to try and have it be set there. There’s always San Andreas and I found a neat map concept that expands on GTA Five’s map and adds locations from GTA San Andreas which would widely expand the map. This is what I’d preferably want to do in regards to setting.

But what about characters and pairings? Well, I want our characters to be young adults, so around 18-26. Preferably they’d have no criminal record, just beginning to get into a life of crime and mayhem. I’m unsure about any character dynamics or tropes, but I do want MxF with me playing as the male🙏 Also, please don’t make your character like stupidly rich. Having rich parents? Probably cool, but please don’t have your character be rich themselves yk? Our characters’ main goal will likely be to make money so that would defeat their purpose.

Just a bit of info about me is that I’m 16 years old, literate and my timezone is EST. I would add more here but I’m in a bit of a rush, so ask any questions you might have and dm me if you’re interested!!

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back