• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [ grumpy child looking to write !! ]

nymphadora.

𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙬𝙗𝙤𝙮.
tumblr_plnn6dG3441sndglzo1_400.png

guys i'm b o r e d !!!
hello there! my name is liv and i'm very bored right now. i'm currently stuffed with assignments but after bingewatching so many shows over the holidays, all i want to do is write. i'm a highschool student living in australia (yes, we exist) completing an external film course alongside my school studies. i enjoy music, film and regretting drinking chocolate milk at two in the morning. i'm bursting with ideas for characters so i'm open to playing to either gender at the moment, however i will ask that we can possibly double if i'm playing the male lead, only because both genders deserve attention and i'm not here to play someone's weird romance fantasy! listed below is what i usually do and the current plots/au/etc i'm interested in, please feel free to pm so we can discuss!
[ what i do. ]
↳ usually match my partner's length, minimum being around 300-400 words (depending how inspired i am).
↳ talk !! in !! ooc !!
↳ will send memes, playlists and moodboard because i fully believe it helps with the rp.
↳ talk in mainly john mulaney and song references.
↳ chaotically support you in any endeavour or idea because i'm an aries and it's what we do best.
↳ compromise and come up with ideas !!

[ what i would like from you. ]
↳ talk to me please i'm one needy aries.
↳ use realistic face claims! i'm not a fan/well versed with anime or kpop sorry!!
↳ i like to use small character sheets to understand our characters better.
↳ be open and help with coming up with ideas!
↳ tell me to post because i do have the tendency to forget (not harass tho, pretty please).
↳ indulge me with my tik tok addiction thx.

[ fandoms/ideas. ]
↳ literally anything with superheroes i'm c r a v i n g it.
↳ anything angsty i love it like i love air.
↳ mafia !! wife and husband duos protecting each other is the best honestly.
↳ we met at whole foods and i love you. i'm joking this a dumb reference
↳ demi-gods !! children of very important monsters !! gimme !!!
↳ any more ideas or you want some more aus ? pm me < 3

i was buying celery and you were buying rosé
hello !! you had me at angsty and demi-gods !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back