• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Group partners needed for multiple fandom/rp ideas!

aristocatgrrl

The divine :3
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am a semi-literate to advanced/novella role-player depending on the style of the rp. Here are some ideas I have below to include a small to large group for:

1. Harry Potter / Hogwarts Legacy
2. Vampires, werewolves, packs, clans, etc.
3. Warrior Cats
4. Divergent
5. Sailor Moon
6. Ready Player One
7. Lord of the Rings
8. Avatar The Last Airbender
9. Pokemon

I have also listed multiple ideas in 1x1.

I’m down for any and all of those except maybe warrior cats. I haven’t seen that one.
That would be the book series haha! Okay, well it seems I have two of you whom are interested so far, so we can select maybe from the choices of HP, Avatar, Divergent, RP1 as those could be best fit out of the selections for a group? :)

Just about any of these could reasonably work for a group RP, but if I had to choose from the list, I’d personally be more confident RPing 1,2,5,7, or 8. (MAYBE the others once I do enough research to understand each universe, but I can’t make any solid promises.)

Just about any of these could reasonably work for a group RP, but if I had to choose from the list, I’d personally be more confident RPing 1,2,5,7, or 8. (MAYBE the others once I do enough research to understand each universe, but I can’t make any solid promises.)
Well Harry Potter would involve a long-term setting where we would play characters sorted into their respective houses...similar to the video game Hogwarts Legacy as well. It's a magical school for wizards and witches. Vampires and werewolves can be established in a land/world of the supernatural, or they're just separate from everything. They could be at war with each other, our characters could be friendly or opposed, etc. We could also play one or the other in terms of species. Sailor Moon is based off the anime/manga book and tv series. It involves the Sailor Senshi whom are princesses reincarnated onto Earth after a terrible disaster from a war with the enemy on the Moon. Each soldier has a name like Sailor Mercury or Jupiter. Other characters are involved as well as this is a big storyline, but we can also make this our own by taking the story a different route during or after events, or new characters all together. Lord of the Rings can be set from the older movie time period or the Rings of Power. I definitely liked the storyline the Rings of Power has to offer so far. ATLA involves the four elements and nations divided. The Avatar is a person of every 100 years who can control all four. The OG animated series is best to follow as we can rp the canon characters or create our own.

Then for everyone here, we can do Harry Potter :) let’s discuss which houses we would like our characters to be sorted in. I’ll be creating a Hufflepuff girl. We can also start them off as first years so that they can all learn and grow together, maybe there’s some rivalry? Throwing things out there! I think each year there would be an event of some sort as well.

I guess I could be Pikachu. I mean, it's cuter than anything else
pokemon GIF

I have a griffendor girl that I have been wanting to use, she’s from the Malloy family though. Would that be alright?

Awesome! Give me some time to get everything set up and create my character in F-List. SerenityAngel SerenityAngel that's fine!!! If anyone else would like to help arrange the thread for the rp, I will gladly accept <3

Yay! I’m excited for this! Also, what do you mean by arranging the thread? You mean get it set up with the intro or just setting up the thread itself?

I can get the thread set up, just arranging some of the details like an intro, welcome letter, setting up the scene, etc. :) Any ideas are appreciated!

Oh! I can definitely help with that. I can do the set up and intro and even do a few pics to accompany it if you would like. I’ll PM you everything and you can edit it as you see fit. Sound good?
I can get the thread set up, just arranging some of the details like an intro, welcome letter, setting up the scene, etc. :) Any ideas are appreciated!

Oh! I can definitely help with that. I can do the set up and intro and even do a few pics to accompany it if you would like. I’ll PM you everything and you can edit it as you see fit. Sound good?
That sounds wonderful! Thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back