• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Grizzle's Original Ideas

Grizzle

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Grizzle, 28 and in CST - Been Rping for 10+ years now! I usually write 3-5 paras per character per reply and enjoy bigger casts. I've been finding myself writing more lately but as long as you give me two detailed paragraphs minimum I'd be okay with that! I require romance in my RPs and I play male mains for MxF pairings. Sides are open to whatever tho. I do prefer if my partner is open to playing multiple characters, mostly sides, but it would just make the world feel more alive!

Only reach out if you're 18+

I love to be friends with my partners so I really would like a decent back and forth in OOC! I love to voice call and set up servers for info storage, memes, playlist collabs, moodboards, art, music, movie and game nights, etc! No expectations for reply time as long as you're open about it. I'm almost always available to talk, plot and call! If you lose interest or have issues pls communicate with me!

So I'm just gonna list some of my ideas:

Home is where the Truth is (Childhood Friends to Lovers/Mystery/Murder/Spooky) - Cryptid activity in a small town around Halloween - Occult stuff, paranormal, etc. Our characters were childhood friends, but MC moved away. He is back in town for his fathers funeral after over a decade, YC hasn't seen him since. They rekindle and get wrapped up in solving a mystery that the local police are struggling on. I have more ideas but this is the gist

The City That Never Sleeps (Modern/Fantasy) - This takes place in the modern day. A Storybook is owned by a child. The story is about a candy themed kingdom ruled by a kind gummysnake-haired medusa princess - The princess is throwing a party, but a neighboring kingdom run by an evil queen is angry that they weren't invited, they crash the party and try to ruin it. The princess gets captured along with the king and the jester, mage/seer, a knight and whoever else is involved depending on my partner for this, come to her rescue, defeat the evil queen and her henchmen and they party all night long! ... However, these characters are alive. They are sentient, but when the book is opened they must play out the words on the page, but when the book is closed they have free will and their own personalities and lives. One day the book is lost in New York City in a back alley. The book is left open and for some reason a portal appears blocking the words on the page, giving the characters free will and sucking them out of the book and into the real world (With more real world appearances) - These characters must learn to survive in the modern world - Some may lose their innocence and turn to drugs, sex, violence - Others may keep their optimism and try to find a way back - Whatever the case, they must interact with humans and learn how to survive. As time passes, the Queen and one of her Henchmen discover the portal and come into the real world as well, and they have a nefarious agenda.

PI: Planet Investigators - (Sci Fi/Aliens/Crime Noir/Mystery) - This takes place on a planet that acts as a hub world for many alien species. Many diverse species living in harmony... well, mostly. Crime still exists. That's where our characters come in. MC is an optimistic detective who has recently purchased a building and has opened a crime-solving business - He can't do it alone though. YC gets involved, whether by chance, or by choice. They go in for an interview potentially, or fate just brings them together and they work together. Regardless, this will be them solving crimes on the planet, but they don't know what they are getting themselves into... #Maniacal Laughter

A Chance in Hell - (Fantasy/Demons/RPG/DnD/Quest) - Hell is a place of redemption, it is ruled by Queen Lucyfer - Demons come in many shapes and sizes and are not all evil. When a magic scroll of great dark magic is stolen from the Queen's castle, our characters are selected to embark on a quest throughout the ever expanding terrains and towns of Hell to prevent the scroll from being used, bring the culprit to justice and retrieve the scroll. Lots of adventuring and sidequests for demon townsfolk

(Space?)Pirates - I don't have a big idea I just wanna do pirates or space pirates in a crew lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back