• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Grizzle's Original Idea's - 1x1 mxf search

Foxxymoron

Royal Fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! I'm Jackson, 26, CST, 10 years of RP experience, I tend to write 3-5 paragraphs per reply, discord OOC is a must! Love to voice chat too and gush about plot, world build and just vibe. I'm a musician too and will write songs about your characters! I decided to make an original ideas thread cuz ive been craving these three very very hard. I like action, adventure, romance, comedy, drama, you name it. Ships I prefer main characters are mxf with me as male. please be open to multiple characters especially for the first idea!

There's a storybook owned by a child, the characters are sentient but basically lack free will and follow the words of the book over and over again whenever it's opened, when it's closed they're aware but frozen. The book itself is for children and is about a party going on in the candy themed kingdom of Gummaria where the inhabitants of the royal castle are the characters. Another kingdom attacks the party in the book but in the end the good guys win and the bad guys leave and they throw their party. But one day the book is lost in New York City and left open. For some reason a portal opens at the party blocking the words and giving the characters free will, they go through the portal and them and their cutesy personalities are now in a rough and scary real world NYC and they have to adjust, some I imagine grow jaded, some get into shady stuff like drugs or sex and violence, others keep their optimism but who knows for how long. I just like the idea of cutesy children book characters having to survive in a rough environment. I'm looking for sure for someone to play the Princess of Gummaria against my Squire/newly appointed Knight. Pls be okay with juggling mutliple charas! I have more ideas for it but that's the base idea.

idea 2 isnt super fleshed out its more that i have more concepts of the world than the main idea but i was mostly thinking, like in this Hell is a place of redemption, not torture, so personal hells are created for people to try and redeem em so they can go to heaven, teach em lessons kind of deal. but not all demons are involved in all that, most live normal lives in hell society. there's a monarchy lead by Queen Lucyfer and her son Prince Azrael (total dick btw, but Lucy is the nicest being ever) I had pictured that something was stolen and taken to the Outerlands, a place where more traditional demons reside, these are demons who have gone insane and reverted back to their primitive roots of being evil and torturing machines and to get to the outerlands and through them is a long journey and hasnt ever been done before so Lucyfer sends out her best knight and scribe or smth with a magic scroll that can communicate with the queen (doesnt have to be a scribe, i imagine it could be anything, maybe even it's Azrael's sister, the princess, who sneaks along, or smth, dunno, open to ideas) and they gotta go on a quest and fight monsters and stuff

sci fi alien detective agency, kinda like a buddy cop deal but in space, i really like this idea but it isnt super fleshed out, that being said I have a lot of ideas for alien stuff.

If youre interested in any of these pm me with a bit about yourself pls and like I said discord is preferred!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back