• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Gritty Small Town rp ??

lovedentist

:bishiesparklesl: My replies range from three to six chunky paragraphs (sometimes longer if I'm really into it) and would appreciate a good detailed reply from my partner as well. The more that you give, the more that I'll give basically. I would love for us to have a steady back and forth with reply times, but I'm really not that picky. If you can only reply once a day, once a week, hell even once a month, I would still be down. I do work a lot, so if I ever don't reply for a few days it's because I'm literally too mentally and physically exhausted smh. I usually give about a week before I bump someone, unless you let me know that your reply is going to take longer. Don't be afraid to bump me as well if you feel I'm taking too long to reply. I don't mind replying in PM's or in a thread. I prefer to play female characters and would prefer to do a MxF romance. I am 21 so would like it if whoever my partner was to be at least 18.:bishiesparklesr:

Soooo I have a thing for small towns. I love suburbia, the idea that everyone is in everyone else's business, town's where secrets aren't kept. I'm sure you know the aesthetic I'm talking about. Particularly, right now I'm fascinated with small seaside towns (imagine a bob's burgers type of town with a pier and everything), with some mystery behind it. I do have the very basic, not even skeleton of a plot which centers around two estranged best friends finding their way back to each other after many years of avoiding each other, short awkward conversations, and maybe even some anger at each other. What drove them apart and what brings them together again would be something we could collaborate on. I imagine there'd be lots of fighting and tears and getting into trouble/helping each other get out of trouble. I would say that there would be violence and dark themes as well. The idea of a small sea-side town is amazing to me, maybe with a boardwalk pier, just for the hell of it (the aesthetic, ya know, I think it could be creepy as well as fun) ? I would also like this to be a romance story, not immediately, of course, as I think it would be important for our characters to develop their friendship again, but maybe there was always a spark there? Now, I think we could go about this two different ways? We could add some supertnatural/just plain weird mystery in, give our characters powers, bring in ghosts and demons, or have the government be up to something, OR we could make it realistic (the government is always up to something tho so we could make that a part of either lmaooo). I think our characters would be either in their senior year of high school, or maybe a year out of high school. I just want to put here as well, since I love giving my characters tragic backstories, that I think it would be good for both of our characters to maybe have had a little tragedy in their lives.

If you have any ideas please please share !! I'm open to almost everything !

I think that's everything, but don't be afraid to ask me any questions you have that I may not have covered here.

If interested, please just shoot me a pm!!

looks interesting!
i’ve just joined and therefore am unable to send private messages, but i’d love nothing more than to discuss a plot with you! if you’re still searching, shoot me a private message and we can get to work. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back