Grey Key Academy

Rika

Here, of course, you may ask questions, hold discussions/polls, and say whatever the heck ya want! :) <3 Also, free cookies are handed out~

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, I didn't see that you changed it. I just didn't want you to get confused or anything with the choices you have for the classes that makes up your characters schedule.

@Muffin~Tyrant No, that's quite alright and thank you! I would have been confused otherwise. I think I was going a bit overboard with class creations until I looked back at the overview and saw the class selections.

Oh... wait the information section said four to a room I think. Never mind. Guess I answered my own question. Off to go edit my post!

Yes! Sorry, I always forget to check the OOC. ^^' Silly me~ But it seems you all have it handled, so I shall pass out cookies and candy. :o All rainbow-colored of course. Also, we won't move on without you! After everyone has posted, I'll post again as well, Muffy~ :3

YAY COOKIES!

ahem--- @XpoeticjusticeX

I just realized something terrible!

Sorry, sorry, sorry ! I didn't see the four-to-a-dorm portion on the Character sign up Dx! I ended up posting after you with an empty-werewolf-dorm scene before my character left to get air. Can we pretend Faolan left in the time that Ash was headed to the dorm? or I can rewrite it otherwise, I really don't mind. Incredibly sorry for my blunder!

'sup, peoples? Got room for one more in this ooc awesomeness? Kudos, by the way, Rika. You made this very easy to join.

Yo! We've got room for all! Except for dem chinchillas. We can't trust them. And aww, thank you! I'm glad to get so many compliments. This is my first roleplay, and we're already off to a smashing start~!

I can accept not trusting chinchillas. This is okay. But so help me god, if this isn't supportive of penguin-kind, you're all dead. All hail the penguin army!

I looove penguins! They're cute and cuddly, and at the same time have the ability to peck someone's eyes out! Yaaay!

I'm going to forcefully get room for myself here, because force is the only way.

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]I'm going to forcefully get room for myself here, because force is the only way.

[/QUOTE]
*nods sagely* Agreed.

Welcome, fellow demon friend. I trust you're enjoying your stay before we bring hell upon unsuspecting people for not choosing the master race, yes? Lol.

[QUOTE="Kami no Chikara]I'm going to forcefully get room for myself here, because force is the only way.

[/QUOTE]
Violence and force are always the answer. Unless the answer is 11.

Augh, seems we got a bunch 'uh weirdo demons! ^-^ Our characters will all sip arsenic tea together and chat about ripping people limb from limb the weather! <3

My character will reveal his hidden madness soon enough, just gotta read the IC posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back