greetings :>

Noir

c’est pour cela que je suis née

hello! my name is Noir, but you may also call me Hawke ^^ I used to roleplay frequently with different groups up until early 2013, and I havent really rped since. Ive been really missing it and decided it was time I try and get back into it and try a new forum, especially since my writing has gotten better.

im obsessed with Assassin's Creed at the moment, and I havent really paid attention to anything after Black Flag until now. its the reason I decided to try roleplaying again, so my main focus is definitely anything Assassin's Creed related! im also into Dragon Age and Supernatural, and more than a handful of other video games and tv shows and such.

im most comfortable with small groups of casual roleplayers, and I enjoy chatting and making jokes OOC :P I generally only play OCs, humans and animals, but if I think I can fit the role well I am willing to roleplay some canon characters from fandom rps.

anyway, thanks for readin'! I cant wait to start~

Noir said:

hello! my name is Noir, but you may also call me Hawke ^^ I used to roleplay frequently with different groups up until early 2013, and I havent really rped since. Ive been really missing it and decided it was time I try and get back into it and try a new forum, especially since my writing has gotten better.

im obsessed with Assassin's Creed at the moment, and I havent really paid attention to anything after Black Flag until now. its the reason I decided to try roleplaying again, so my main focus is definitely anything Assassin's Creed related! im also into Dragon Age and Supernatural, and more than a handful of other video games and tv shows and such.

im most comfortable with small groups of casual roleplayers, and I enjoy chatting and making jokes OOC :P I generally only play OCs, humans and animals, but if I think I can fit the role well I am willing to roleplay some canon characters from fandom rps.

anyway, thanks for readin'! I cant wait to start~

If you'd ever like to do any RPing, just feel free to let me know ( :) ) I try to cater to people with creations of RPs, or... I like to make some that may not have received any sort of prompting, just to see if others like it. Either way, feel free to message me any time you'd like (^.^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back