Greetings!!

DahAnt

Lurker
I'm Dani and I'm super excited to have joined this forum. I'm still working on figuring out the site, as well as the rules and expectations.

I've been roleplaying for a long time but fell out of practice for a while and have been involved in a single roleplay with the same partner for several years. I'm looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully getting involved in a few roleplays. I'm dying to give my brain a good stretch. I prefer fantasy genres and try to keep my characters balanced in genders. I like to think I'm a fairly versatile player and am always looking for a way to freshen things up. I prefer small groups of players or 1x1, as I work full time and can easily get overwhelmed if there are a lot of players involved in the rp.

I work as an emergency, police, sheriff, and fire dispatcher, so roleplaying is an excellent way for me to escape long enough to distress after a long day at work.

Anyway, please feel free to message me at any time. xD

Greetings Dani! I welcome you to the Nation of Creation with open arms! Feel free to drop a comment on my profile if you have any questions. Have fun roleplaying!~

Hiya, Dani!

Welcome to RPNation. I love your name. I've always wanted my name in real life to be Dani. Alas, it was never meant to be. Anyways, we seem to have a lot in common when it comes to roleplaying, so, I definitely hope to see you around the 1v1 interest check section.

Also, your job sounds super awesome and pretty intense. I worked in the E.R. for a short while as a phlebotomist when a whole bunch of their staff was out with the flu and, I have to say, I don't know if I could handle the stress of that every day. I commend you for your strong mind!

Hey there, Dani! Hope you found your way into RpN fine and dandy. Drop me a line and maybe we can work out some roleplaying details if you're interested. Do enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back