Greetings!

TheTower

Hello to you all I am MtheFist and am not new to roleplay necessarily but I am new to forum roleplay like this. Pretty new to forums entirely if I'm being honest, never posted in one. Here's hoping I don't make a fool out of myself!

Anywho I enjoy most forms of roleplay, am a fan of Anime and video games. Some anime's I like include one punch man, one piece, my hero academia (love it!), and jojo's bizarre adventure. Oh and my favorite types of video games are rpgs, dark souls, the witcher, dragon age, the elder scrolls.

Well anyway I'm glad to be here and hope to have a good time with you all!

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Nice to meet you Mechanist! I look forward to role playing here!
Oh and thank you, I didn't notice the cookies and punch!

I have a feeling were going to get along just okay.

-Homer Simpson.

P.S. Can't wait to see what kind of Scenarios we can get ourselves into. fighting, Fantasy, Danger, Romance.. well maybe not that one I'll save that one for later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back