Greetings!

Scotty

Hello, everyone! My name is Scotty.

I've been role playing for almost five years, and, surprisingly, only now has this website caught my attention. Most other sources of role play have dried up for me, and I've found my way here seeking refuge.

Slice-of-life role plays, as well as others that contain lots and lots of character development, are my bread and butter; I enjoy them the most, and I love feeling connected to my characters and those I play with. However, don't think that limits me. I'm more than open to try something new any day.

One of my favorite parts of role play is character creation; although naming a character is always harder than pulling teeth, I enjoy putting in a lot of detail, and crafting a realistic and relatable human being. ...Or, maybe not a human being, in some cases, but I digress. Although having heroes and very powerful characters is fun at points, I know that detail to flaws is just as essential; you'll never see me with a Superman-esque character -- it'd just get too boring, not only for myself, but to those around me as well.

And, as much as I love making lovable characters, I love lovable worlds even more. I enjoy crafting scenes where you can feel like your there, with so much detail and backstory.

...But, I have tried and tried again to start a canon with one of my worlds, but I've always failed. I'm no leader, and my ideas fall to waste because of this.

I guess that's why I'm here. To harbor, take in, and deal out creativity. It's what I love, and what I do.

Feel free to ask me questions, or strike up a discussion. I can't wait to get started.

Hello there! Welcome to RPN~ *grins* Feel free to ask me any questions via conversations/pm for the site, and/or if you would like to rp along with me, I don't mind ^^ hope you'll enjoy your stay here~

Howdy there, Scotty, me be Ayl, the madman of this fine site!

Here's the gig around: Check. Out. These. Shiny. Rules Then if you really wanna get down to business, then clicky on the Role Plays and on the Role Play Recruitment and of course on the famous Role Play Ideas areas. The finest places, for the finest creations if I dare say so myself.

If you have any questions, well that's to bad, we don't to those here. Syke! Of course we do, just Private Message me or any of our friendly moderators and admins. You may also want to join us in the fair but mad land known as the Shoutbox, or Shoutboxlandia if you prefer, where you can meet and chat with our friendly community. Word of warning, we're all nuts, especially yours truly.

Welcome, my dearest, to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back