Greetings

Jade

Good Evening!

I am lucky enough to have found this website to be able to continue role playing as I have done in the past. I have role played for off and on around eleven years. Started in yahoo messenger as many have done before then went to Ayon, then went to Realms and then went off the radar for a while. I am wishing to pick rp back up as it is a long missed enjoyment for me. You can call me Jade by the way. Looking forward to starting!

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Jade!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hello Jade, welcome to RPNation!

Don't be nervous to swing by the shoutbox and say hello either, it's the best way to meet most of our livelier members. You can find the shoutbox by clicking the site logo at the top of any page.

I hope to see you around the forum in the times to come.

Hey Jade!

Welcome to the site,

I think role playing is a skill you don't lose, like riding a bike; so hopefully it'll be like that for you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back