Greetings, RPers in RPNation

AI10100

Expert Lurker
Greetings people of RPNation,

My brother mentioned this place to me since I was searching for a place to quell my roleplaying needs. With that said, I wish to enjoy RPing with all of you at some point. Although I'm still trying to get used to the amount of codes you have here.

Forgot to include things about me here. I'd rather not tell everyone about my gender so you could use him/her/they as my pronoun. When replying on OOC, I'm not too keen on using any sort of emoticon or even any punctuation that would symbolize what I feel so if you have any doubts on what a sentence really means (sarcastic, happy, etc) don't be afraid to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
AI10100 said:
Greetings people of RPNation,
My brother mentioned this place to me since I was searching for a place to quell my roleplaying needs. With that said, I wish to enjoy RPing with all of you at some point. Although I'm still trying to get used to the amount of codes you have here.
Hi, I'm also new >w<

When you say codes, do you mean BBCode or some kind of slang RPers use that I'm unaware of? ^^;

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Hi, I'm also new >w<
When you say codes, do you mean BBCode or some kind of slang RPers use that I'm unaware of? ^^;

[/QUOTE]
Nice to meet you then. I do mean the BBCodes though. There are lots which I don't get... yet.

AI10100 said:
Nice to meet you then. I do mean the BBCodes though. There are lots which I don't get... yet.
Yeah, I'm lucky to have been on another website which used BBCodes, but it took me a while to learn them since I was 11 at the time and didn't pay much attention to them xD

My iPad made me start learning them because Safari bombs out when I try to click a button XP

Especially when I want to insert a picture. It will always bomb out on that button xD

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Yeah, I'm lucky to have been on another website which used BBCodes, but it took me a while to learn them since I was 11 at the time and didn't pay much attention to them xD
My iPad made me start learning them because Safari bombs out when I try to click a button XP

Especially when I want to insert a picture. It will always bomb out on that button xD

[/QUOTE]
Oh wow, that is pretty lucky. Maybe I should take tutorials with you. Well it's not that lucky when it came to your iPad but still, at least you have the experience.

AI10100 said:
Oh wow, that is pretty lucky. Maybe I should take tutorials with you. Well it's not that lucky when it came to your iPad but still, at least you have the experience.
Tutorials...with me? Eh? *slightly confused here xD *
Well, after you get used to them then you'll have experience too >w<

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Tutorials...with me? Eh? *slightly confused here xD *
Well, after you get used to them then you'll have experience too >w<

[/QUOTE]
Ah, don't worry about that. I was just joking. Don't really use emoticons sooo, I tend to confuse people a lot.

Yeah, the sooner the better though.

AI10100 said:
Ah, don't worry about that. I was just joking. Don't really use emoticons sooo, I tend to confuse people a lot.
Yeah, the sooner the better though.
Lol xD

Found a Tutorial guide

Wow, there's so many more BBCodes here compared to the other website, cool... And bad xD

Shadow of Eternity]Lol xD Found a [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/threads/rpnation-bbcode-guide.34813/ said:
Tutorial guide[/URL]

Wow, there's so many more BBCodes here compared to the other website, cool... And bad xD
The sheer amount of BBCodes is terrifying. I think I can use them, the problem would be actually memorizing them.

AI10100
them
The sheer amount of BBCodes is terrifying. I think I can use them, the problem would be actually memorizing them.
me
Yup, I just have the page open in another tab (^U^) Don't mind me, I'm just trying it out right now xD
me
Omg it's fun xD

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]
AI10100
them
me
Yup, I just have the page open in another tab (^U^) Don't mind me, I'm just trying it out right now xD
me
Omg it's fun xD

[/QUOTE]
Wow, that does look fun and interesting. You can just see the effort they placed into this site.

I'm gonna hunt for some codes too.

AI10100 said:
Wow, that does look fun and interesting. You can just see the effort they placed into this site.
I'm gonna hunt for some codes too.
Yup
Many effort. Much codes
Click this, I dare you
jn6QJPN.jpg
Yay
I hope I don't get bored of BBCodes after a while because this is fun >w<

Join me in our quest to spread BBCodes throughout the internets xD

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]
Yup
Many effort. Much codes
Click this, I dare you
jn6QJPN.jpg
Yay
I hope I don't get bored of BBCodes after a while because this is fun >w<

Join me in our quest to spread BBCodes throughout the internets xD

[/QUOTE]
I would but I'm still getting used to being amazed by these BBCodes. Such effort.

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Yay, soon we shall rule the world. Or however long it takes, I don't mind ^w^

[/QUOTE]
Indeed, we shall, using BBCodes as our weapons. No one can stop us now.

[QUOTE="Shadow of Eternity]Except for the websites that don't use BBCodes.... Uh oh >n<

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah, those sites. I forgot about them...

But we shall rule those that do use them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back