Greetings, my Awesome People~!

KuroBlaze

The Demon
Hello everyone! I adore roleplaying with others, but haven't been for a little while. It's fun to have a group roleplay but one-on-one roleplays are also great.

I love making new friends and hanging out/roleplaying with them, but I'm socially awkward~ Hehe..

Yeah, well please leave a message if you want to roleplay or just to say Hi, I don't mind at all.

My favourite types are Roleplay are Yaoi, Fantasy, Neko, and Horror. Though, I don't mind the other genres. Most of my characters will be male, but occasionally female.

I look forward to roleplaying on this site~!

Greetings, Mortal. I am the daughter of Hades and Persephone, and I welcome you to this site. I am afraid however that you have doomed yourself into servitude with me, for I have been told by my father to take over this site and its inhabitants. If you value your life you will kneel before me.

(Hello, I hope you find your stay here lovely.)

Welcome, KuroBlaze!

From what I've seen, a lot of the people on here are very active, and it's a close and friendly community.

There are also a crap-ton of cool and original RPs, and also some fandom ones.

The website also has a great notification system, so that's good as well.

Anyways, I hope you have a nice time on the site.

Welcome to RpNation KuroBlaze.

We're all awesome and friendly here so you'll have loads of friends in no time.

If you ever want to roleplay or just talk, shoot me a PM. Also if you need help with the site or roleplaying :)

Hello and Welcome to RpNation!! :D Don't worry I'm socially awkward too xD As everyone has already mentioned this is a really cool play, so I hope you have fun.

Welcome to RpN! As you can tell, we're a friendly bunch. Visit the shoutbox or reach out if you have questions. I hope you come to love it as much as I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back