Greetings from a new face!

Zylia

Howdy. I am new here, as you can tell from the title. My RP experience has been mainly contained within World of Warcraft and though I had a lot of good times, I had to step away from the game! I played for over ten years and it just became too time consuming to keep up and not all that interesting anymore.

So, I left but am finding myself missing roleplaying. I am open to pretty much anything and try not to close my mind off to anything, as I don't have a ton of experience off the game. I do love horror and sci-fi, love pre or post apoc scenes. No problem with gore and violence, language, smut, etc. I love the darker stuff, really.

A little about me - I am a grown woman, living in the southern US, looking for friends but NOT a romantic interest. I like being friends with those I RP with, but if you have a problem with that IC / OOC line, we can keep it IC only if you prefer. Aside from RP, my interests include hanging out with my son, reading, scary movies, gardening, animals, camping, hiking, tinkering with electronics and survivalist forums.

Not sure what else to write, so I will drop off here. Have a wonderful day and thanks for reading!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome! I too am from the southern US (Texas, yeah!), and I currently play Wow, going on about 7 years now.

I used to live in Texas, but I moved a while ago. Just so you know, smut and excessive gore isn't allowed. Anyway, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. What kind of animals do you like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back