Greetings Earthlings

Melstro

Hello everyone,

The names Melstro, I'm 18 turning 19 very soon and about to start university and study journalism. I am an aspiring writer and am working on creating my own blog. I am very inexperienced at role play but have registered so that I can learn. I was turned on to this site by Bettsy. I'm a pretty easy going person and even easier to get along with so if your up for a chat shoot us a message. um.....yeah, can't wait to become a part of your community here.

Melstro.

Well, from another new(ish) person, welcome! From what I've seen here so far, this whole community is pretty laid back and easy-going (not to mention awesome)... so I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Pop into the shoutbox from time to time, say hello and/or join in on the insanity! :]

Welcome to the RpNation!

We look forward to helping you with your creative writting. Folks of all experiance levels are welcome so have no fears!

Please don't be afraid to post any questions or concerns in which you may have!

Your new friend

~Gg

Welcome to the site!

I'm sure we can all say any friend of bettsy's is a firend of ours! Haha

Hope you pop up more often then not. Enjoy yer rp time, it's pretty addictive C:

Hello, I'm Niv- oh, wait, crap, my mother's calling. I'll come back and make an awesome and original post when I have the time. Well, then, a rushed and hurried hello, welcome, and goodbye, for now- Oh, can't you wait, mother, I'm coming, I'm coming! One second!

Well, then, hello, welcome, goodbye. There. I've got to go.

Okay. Sorry about that.

Hello again! My name is Niv. Niv is short for Nivrad, if you couldn't tell.

So you're an aspiring writer? Well, let me say, if there's one thing I've done on this site, it's write; I think it's rather good practice, actually. I aspire to write as well!... although my aspirations haven't gotten me too far at the moment. I just failed NaNoWriMo the other day. Or month.

This is actually my first role-playing site as well, although my friend roped me into chat-RPing earlier (not that that worked out too well, she ended up getting bored and leaving to role play on Max-Dan-Wiz.com.) It's a heck of a lot more fun than I could have anticipated, 'specially since I've already written things before. Because of all my aspirating. Aspire all you can, Melstro; you may have better luck (or more to the point, skill) than me.

Oh, and don't forget to link us to your blog, when it's finished!

Oh, wait, crap, aspirating isn't a derivative of aspire. Means "breathing." Well, that failed.

I would love to see your work ^.^ I've always loved reading and writing ^.^

Any question, feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back