Greeting from the other side

RibRipper

Rogue Knight
Hello everybody! My name is RibRipper, and I would like to introduce myself...

First things first, this will be my first time using a roleplaying site. I have already educated myself on the rules, and I have gotten a tiny bit of experience with roleplay with different platforms (games, chats, etc). Bare with my ignorance, for I might be able to get a grip on this and perhaps start having fun roleplaying on a regular basis. Any type of advice for me would be much obliged.

Anyway, thank you for your time.

CartoonMischief said:
I'm new at roleplay too, if you ever need someone to rp with, just let me know!
If you're willing, sure. Although, I'm still trying to figure out what to roleplay about.

RibRipper said:
Haha, I guess so. To be honest, I wouldn't know the answer to that, as I'm still so new to this.
Well, I have already created a brute fantasy character a while back today. I'd enjoy some fantasy roleplay with combat, if that peaks your interests.

RibRipper said:
Well, I have already created a brute fantasy character a while back today. I'd enjoy some fantasy roleplay with combat, if that peaks your interests.
Yeah, I'd have to come up with a character but I'd love to!

We do have a colossuem section for combat based roleplays. Anyway, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes.

Kestrel said:
We do have a colossuem section for combat based roleplays. Anyway, welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes.
Haha, confetti? How extravagant! Thank you for the welcome, Kes. I will be sure to check out that colosseum section later.

[QUOTE="Sarah Blume]Welcome to RpN! Feel free to message me if you ever wanna RP

[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the welcome and follow, Sarah. Hit me up if you wish to roleplay as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back