• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

metalgrave

Blazing Rebel
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hallo! My name is Faun and I’m looking for another partner! NOT REPLACING ANYONE! I love my current partners! I’m just looking for some more writing on the side too!

Basically, I want pit my gravity falls oc (Chameleon) against Stanford! They have a kind-of extensive past! They’re an Interdimensonal lab animal who can shapeshift and does bounty hunting like crazy! Eventually, they came home with Ford!
Slow burn btw like crazy slow burn.

So, three plots basically!

Fun times in the portal! Takes place in the past. Multiversal adventures galore with romance!

Ford is home! With an apocalypse on the rise. . They try and help him! They have inteimensonal access, so, this would be fun!

Post Weirdmageddon! After the Stan Pines twins return home? They meet up again. It’s a fresh start. One year after the apocalypse. .

That’s all I have! I basically ask to be 20+, not a dry texter, and do not ship billford! It makes me, like, stupid uncomfy because of my own trauma! That’s ittt!! Also, I’m double friendly!

Art by the lovely muffin_uwu_ on instagram! <3

Attachments

• IMG_8735.png
    IMG_8735.png
    805.8 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back