• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom gravity falls~

ofbluehues

sad lil rat
1723435021079.png

are you also perpetually obsessed with gravity falls? are you also hoping to find someone to write with after reading the book of bill? do you also love playing multiple characters? are you also in the mood for a fun summer romp? do you a l s o love taking established worlds and using them for your own original ideas? then welcome, friend!

dear god i hope that didn’t sound too frantic

basically: i want to recreate gravity falls with our own original characters and storylines. or we could just rewrite the show with our own oc’s, or we could use the canon characters and continue the story, or - well. you get my point. i’m kinda down for anything, but there is a bit of a specific original plot idea (that will be woven into the bigger, overarching plot!) i wanted to explore.

it involves my oc, mavis, who’s mabel and dipper’s older sister, and the events after the show; whether the pines’ kids wind up back in gravity falls because of their parents dying, or it’s just next summer, i don’t care; we can work it out. if you’re in the ‘let’s create original characters and just use the world’ camp, this plot can work with that, too!

honestly, just bring me pretty much anything and everything gravity falls related or inspired and i’ll be happy.

that said, onto the important details:

hard requirements are that you must be 18+ (i’m 24), love writing multiple characters, and be an advanced literate writer who’s capable and happy to write meaty replies. you should also love character development and plot creation! i’m ghost friendly.

i like to take a more realistic approach to gravity falls. sure, i love to keep the zany nature and humor, but i love to explore the more serious and mature side of things as well. i use realistic faceclaims for characters, and will absolutely smother your oc with love. if you’re not the type to 100% support other people’s oc’s, you’re in the wrong search thread, friendo.

i also love to create aesthetic boards, playlists, do a ton of ooc, shitposts, etc, and i’m looking for someone who can match that energy. i prefer to conduct ooc on discord, but it’s not a must, and i exclusively rp on site.

please dm me if you’re interested!

hello hello!! i'm more than interested if you're still looking for people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back