• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity falls roleplay double ups

wormsinabucket

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I'm very new to this site so please bear with me

I'm 19 and looking for anyone who is at least 18 or older for a roleplay ( no minors )

I am looking for someone who wants to do a Gravity falls roleplay that involves a double up on discord
Example:
I rp a character for you
You roleplay a character for me I roleplay a character for you

I'm ok with:
Ocxcc
Ccxcc

Not ok with:
Any NSFW

Who I can rp from gravity falls:
Literally anyone 👍

Last edited:
Well I was looking for someone to interact with my OC. It wouldn't be a romance roleplay of any kind since they are a child. But I had been hoping to have them Interact with Stanford or Bill, since they perform to ritual that kind of turn them into a monster and are general involved in similar stuff to them.

And for the other person's RP, I'm down to rp anything they want, I'll rp any character as well!

I don't usually do Oc stuff but that actually sounds interesting! I'd be more than happy to. Do you use discord or just here...?

Hi! I'm 23 and I love Gravity Falls. I mainly do fxf or platonic relationships. As long as I'm comfortable with your oc I am okay with ccxcc, ocxcc, or ocxoc.

Hello! Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner! I'm just looking for a platonic rp with my OC since they are 14! We're you looking for anything in particular either?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back