• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity falls. Post canon.

HeavensNight

Unlucky Member
Hi. I am new here and don't use sites like this so please correct me if I do something wrong.

Please only 20+
I don't usually rp anything heavily romance based or with ocs.
I appericiate ooc conversation when it comes to worldbuilding and options
Longterm
Something Bill dipper focused would be cool but at this point I'll take what I can get.
It's been a while since I rp'd so I'm sorry if I get caught up with work, I try to reply at LEAST once daily.
If anyone is interested I'd be happy to talk more. Thank you for your time.

I realize it's kind of a long shot, but how about something that involves Dipper and Dippy Fresh? I know that dude appeared in only one episode so he's sorta irrelevant in the bigger picture, but I can't help but wonder what antics would these two get themselves in had he lived longer.

I realize it's kind of a long shot, but how about something that involves Dipper and Dippy Fresh? I know that dude appeared in only one episode so he's sorta irrelevant in the bigger picture, but I can't help but wonder what antics would these two get themselves in had he lived longer.
At the very least I'd be happy to hear you out, it's an interesting thought but not one I think I'd be down for. I guess I'm looking for something a little more serious or longterm?

At the very least I'd be happy to hear you out, it's an interesting thought but not one I think I'd be down for. I guess I'm looking for something a little more serious or longterm?
It's fine, don't worry about it.
Well if it's indeed post-canon, we could have it take shortly after the final episode, with Dipper back at his hometown of Piedmont, when he stumbles upon Bill who has somehow taken the form of Dippy Fresh, yet he has no memories at all about what happened back at Gravity Falls.

I want to point out that I wrote as Dipper a couple of times before, since I'm familiar with him/can relate to the most.

It's fine, don't worry about it.
Well if it's indeed post-canon, we could have it take shortly after the final episode, with Dipper back at his hometown of Piedmont, when he stumbles upon Bill who has somehow taken the form of Dippy Fresh, yet he has no memories at all about what happened back at Gravity Falls.

I want to point out that I wrote as Dipper a couple of times before, since I'm familiar with him/can relate to the most.
Hmm thank you for the longer explanation but I think I'll pass on this one! Best of luck in your future endeavors though, friend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back