• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls interest check!!

things i dont mean

BUT LEAVE ME A SOUL ONLY BY DEFINITION
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello!! My name is Charlie, and recently, I have been SUPER fixated on Gravity Falls
I’ve been rewatching it a lot recently and made an OC, and I thought; “Hey Charlie! Put this unique OC into the works before you forget about her!”

And here I am!

I’m extremely welcome to OCxCC and doubling up, and if we do, since I wanna worm my OC into the lore, I kinda wanna have Ford as a father figure to her when he comes back! If we’re doubling, I’m down to play any character you’d like!
If you are ever so kind and decide to feed me headcanons, I’m gonna crawl into your brain and feast on them like a maggot on a carcass because omg I love headcanons sm

Anyways, hope we get to together!! Dm me or just comment on here! Byeeee^^

I won't lie, seems interesting! But it comes with the caveat I don't remember much of Gravity Falls other than some main plot points. If it's fine with you, maybe we could use that to the storytelling favor, of just how clueless my OC is/will be. P.s. no OC in mind yet!

I won't lie, seems interesting! But it comes with the caveat I don't remember much of Gravity Falls other than some main plot points. If it's fine with you, maybe we could use that to the storytelling favor, of just how clueless my OC is/will be. P.s. no OC in mind yet!
Ofc! I’m fine with guiding the more minor plots if you don’t remember them. Plus, we could probably just mostly rp custom stuff, which I’d like to call them days between the actual episodes! Especially since I have a VERY lore heavy OC that has to deal with bill… :rubs hands together evily:
But yeah! Dm me when ur ready!!

*sniffs, sniffles* 😢😢 Um can I like. Rp with you? Like for reals? I got so many ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back