• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Gravity Falls/Depravity Falls

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac

88a68ff559eeca430ca9c798c30e30ed.jpg

13ef2a9560342902.jpg

tumblr_n2t4n1bLgf1qjo6cpo1_1280.png

Does anyone want to do a RP with both demotions of Gravity Falls!? Personally I'd love to! I don't mind if It's one on one, or group, though I'd prefer one on one. Is anyone else interested!? 

My Idea:

This would be a total AU! Bill decides to take a break from the whole 'destruction of the world' deal, and decides to try and take it easy at the Mystery Shack for a wile, to learn some more about humans. Still he gets lonely being away from his mythical friends, so he summons his only living relative, his brother Will, to keep him company, unaware that Will's paying off a number of debts to the other Dipper and Mabel. In a spark of "brilliance" Bill create a tridimensional partial, that connects both versions of Gravity Falls, through an ever expanding third detention, that Bill created to accommodate everyone. 

It doesn't have to be exactly like that, but that's the best I can do with a back story for this... I've racked my brain for it too....

Parings:

I'm cool with pretty much any paring, so long as it doesn't cross the line... It's pretty hard to cross that line for me though, so I'll give you some examples.

I ship BillDip... That crosses nothing to me, I actually find it quite funny.

I also ship Pinecest... Mostly with the other twins (middle picture twins), but yeah, incest, I'm cool with.

In fact the only thing I'm not really cool with is paring the Grunkles with the kids, because that's just creepy.... They can be perverted old men if you want them to be, but please no perving on the children... That goes for both sets here... That might sound a bit hypocritical, because I ship BillDip, who are no where near the same age, and Pinecest, so incest, but I just think that mixing noticeable age difference, with incest, and then applying it to the Grunkles is just crossing the line....

Topics:

I'm cool with depressing topics. Get deep dark a depressing if you want, but if this turns into a group thing, please make sure we don't trigger anyone. If you have any questions about that, please ask inside a spoiler, with a trigger warning placed above it. 

Addiction: This will be thrown into the same category as the one above, but I'd like to make clear that I'm alright with this being incorporated. Personally I've done a few Cosplay videos where the alternate twins had some form of it (mostly just the other Dipper being addicted to power, but other things too...). I'm cool with it, so there's no need to ask. If you're really interested in this RP, but this topic is a trigger for you, please tell me, and I'll see what I can do.

RPN rules apply! I don't mind romance, and I don't mind it progressing, but you know the rules! If things start getting steamy then fade to black! This goes for group or PM! If you don't fade to black, then I'll do it for you! 

I think that's it... Sorry if that's a lot, but keep in mind, I'm flexible! I'm willing to work with you and your ideas!   

i finished season 1 and 2 awhile ago, i wouldn't mind a gravity falls rp, sounds good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back